2100 jtag

paddyc

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys trying to do 2100 got drvload running and sdt but its only returning ird , bk is coming back as just 16 f's and bke is doing the same can anyone help please
thanks in advance

You need to use the correct byte for the software version your box is currently on and whatever cable provider you are with.

This is what worked for me

excw 3_2B
0x00942d24 8

excw 3_3B
0x00974c70 8
or
0x009b5290 8
or
0x00f6a930 8

pure 3_2L & 3_3L
0x00f6a8a8 8

try this ma8
u need follow this every care ful coz i had same problem like u but i followed this info and it works.

Morning chaps, I'm after getting into a Sammy same as yours, I want to buy a Jtag but the site I've been to has 10, 14, 16, 20 and universal pin type - can you help me know which to buy ?

Thanks

If you want to go for the pogo type then it's a 20 pin one that you need, or if you can solder then get the universal one.

If you want to go for the pogo type then it's a 20 pin one that you need, or if you can solder then get the universal one.

Thanks for the info Bammy, would you say using a 20 pin would be better for me than the universal, I've messed only with various pace boxes and never held a solder iron in my life. Would the 20 pin just clip on ?

Thanks again

The pogo ones you just press on to the pads it very easy.

tmc

Cool, I guess this is where I get on someones t*ts, I've gone off to j*bsplace to get a jtag and they're site says you can easily add pogo pins to the type they offer. I click on pogo pins and it can't find it on they're link. What the F**k are pogo pins, I've asked one of our sparks if he knows and he hasn't got a clue. I don't wana keep asking, but I wana buy one now.

Thanks for all your help.

pogo pins are pins that compress another words they are spring loaded. They are known as probes mainly used in electronics for ate testing.

tmc

Back