2100 in ex cw.

morashid679

Inactive User
Reaction score
I did my brother a 2100 in ex cw,

1st I jtagged with pure 3_6 bytes and then changed the net id via jtag using ocd with a macro created in bke.

I then did a card with an ex cw image and went to hook it up.

I noticed the software changed to 3_5b and when I inserted the card I only got freeview. All the other channels said the card was invalid at first.

1 or 2 came on for a second or 2 after I took the card out and re-inserted it.

Does anyone have any ideas what I did wrong also the card status was showing as a number 4 in the technical screen.

Thank's

have u checked that the net id is correct for the area, the software change does not matter and have u got the right keys for the box and a good working image

have u checked that the net id is correct for the area, the software change does not matter and have u got the right keys for the box and a good working image

I got the net id and the other frequency numbers from his sub.

The image is from the d/loads with regards to the keys, what keys do you mean m8?

Have you changed the symbol rate ?? They are different values between ex c/w and pure area!!One is 6.952 the other is 6.887 - cant remember which way round it is!!

Yes I did,

I made sure all the frequencies and anyother number I can change matched as I have seen in the sub at his house.

6.887 Pure 6.952 Ex cw

Last edited:
the keys i refer to are the b/k keys and the correct net id if any are wrong then you will get nothing

the keys i refer to are the b/k keys and the correct net id if any are wrong then you will get nothing

With the box I was getting the card invalid message then I took it out and re-inserted it said updating services then I got picture for a couple of seconds then nothing.

So if the keys were wrong will I have gotten that?

Does anyone have a good image for CW with asian,movies,sports and the disney tiers.

I will try and re-write a new card.

If I was to re-use the same card do I just run it through mrom to enable it?

depend wot you mean enableing it m8 ??
mrom will clean the data from the card ( make it like new i think but could be wrong )

have you ued it ??
if so was it a blockered image ??
read in nagra you may well be able to read and write with re-glitching m8

I feel so stupid!!!!!

At the time I did'nt have my proggy with me so I could'nt check the card again.

I've just come home from work and with the advice of dont do it, re -read the card in Nagra to see if its blockered and when I when into the card info there it was....

The ird instead of 3E I had 34.

I dont know what to say.

: thanks : to everyone who took the time to reply and help me with this problem.

just glad you sorted it and had the decency to return and let us know wot was wrong and how you solved it m8
well done

Back