2008 new experiance dashboard leaked and working

wozzo

Inactive User
Reaction score
The new "Xbox Experience" Fall Dashboard has been leaked on the web and I had a chance to crack at it.

Update9:
It has finally been done but NOTE, only modded systems at this point are able to do the install. The process is quite easy if you cannot figure it out but will not be released at this time. A fellow member here by the name of xg4m3r has discovered a path for modded consoles to install the update as you can see in the video below. Like I said in update 8 we are still working on this process to see if we can manage anything on retail consoles. We are not releasing anything at this time but more news is to come soon. Enjoy for tonight because tomorrow should be a whole other day! See you soon!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD5ArmOMisM[/ame]

Some other info:
* Update Works On Dev/Test Units Right Out The Box!
* A Call From M$ During The Update Is Asking For MAC Address from the XBox 360 to validate install.
* Beta Stage 2 Release Begins In Mid August!

I have got this leaked dashboard but at this moment in time it is only possible if your 360 has the infectus chip aswell as firmwae mods.

Why go to all this trouble to install a firmware which has not been released yet that could/will possibly get you banned from live, unless of course you dont use the net. Might as well wait for the proper version, but thats my opinion, and its opinions that makes the world go round. Thanks for the info though, it is interesting

I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

This was never ment to be released, so the big intrest in this leak is the possibility of finding holes & exploites in it which could leed to the hacking of the 360 further.

This was never ment to be released, so the big intrest in this leak is the possibility of finding holes & exploites in it which could leed to the hacking of the 360 further.

For what reason? I think the majority are just happy to play backups, but I understand where your coming from, but there will be a new dashboard later as posted on here somewhere which will allow you to put your games onto the HD as long as the game that you want to play is in the dvd drive, along with a few other nice bits and pieces, seems like this was like you said, a kinda beta for that.

Youtube has loads of official videos of the new dashboard, pretty different from the current one.

Back