2 way splitter

sniper214

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anybody help me with this i connected a 2 way splitter (5-1000mhz) to my nokia dbox2 and my n*l box and i can hardly get any of the channels on my dbox.Can i get a wider bandwidth splitter if so can you tell me where from or do i have to get a booster and what sort? all info would be much appreciated.

The dbox2 has a range up to about 875Mhz so your splitter should be ok. Maybe your signal has been degraded as a result of the split! Check your signal readings on the dbox...press RED then BLUE on your remote. BER should be as low as possible, SNR should be above 55000 and SIG can be anything. As long as SNR is above 55000 you should be ok. Try taking out the splitter and plugging the dbox in to the main feed.

Try doing a new scan too...

sniper214 said:
Can anybody help me with this i connected a 2 way splitter (5-1000mhz) to my nokia dbox2 and my n*l box and i can hardly get any of the channels on my dbox.Can i get a wider bandwidth splitter if so can you tell me where from or do i have to get a booster and what sort? all info would be much appreciated.

I got a 7.99 booster from argos and it sorted a similar problem out nicely

Philex SLX1 with a coax splitter out of it should sort it (you'll need some F connector to coax converters)

Back