2 of each channel

ukloaded

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I have re-flashed my box (500c) with the new Dw image with the AU fix in it, and after doing a service scan I end up with 2 of ever channel, one of which is working and which is not. Is there any way I can delete all the channels so I can do a rescan and just have the new ones. I have tried delete the service file out of the var/ folder but everytime i reboot the box it keeps restoring itself from somewhere.

thx steve

Hi Ukloaded

Did you do a factory reset before reflashing your box ? This is why you probably have two of everything, but don't forget the Factory Reset will wipe out the AU fix along with your channels & Bouquets. Make a backup first, in case you make a mistake.

Regards

Wizard

Hi Wizard

Nope I never done the factory rest before I reflashed :( so im guessing it holds some of the files backed up in another part of the memory?. Anyway factory rest and re-flashing atm hopefully that will fix my problem.

thx ukloaded

If I remember I had this problem when I done a brute force scan

Hi Ukloaded

Did you do a factory reset before reflashing your box ? This is why you probably have two of everything, but don't forget the Factory Reset will wipe out the AU fix along with your channels & Bouquets. Make a backup first, in case you make a mistake.

Regards

Wizard

The new version 2.1 doesn't lose the au fix after a factory reset.
Never had a double channel problem thats a weird one.

Back