2.0 zafira diesel how many mpg ? help

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Ive just bought a 2.0 zafira diesel thinking it would be better on fuel then a 1.8 petrol freelander how many mpg will i get out of the vauxhaull 2.0 cdi as i cant find out and details on the site ?

I know i used to get 285 miles out of a full tank in the freelander which was £60

will i be better of are not thats the question

Found this on used car expert :
Used Vauxhall Zafira Review

Clever and compact and getting cheaper. One of the best medium sized people carriers and being a Vauxhall, lots around at low prices.

Used Vauxhall Zafira review best buy: 2.2 Elegance.

Used Vauxhall Zafira review most economical: 2.0 DTI 42.8 mpg

Buy used Vauxhall Zafira from: Car Auctions, car supermarkets and private/company sellers with full history.

Used Vauxhall Zafira review Rating: ****

Hope it helps

Found this on used car expert :
Used Vauxhall Zafira Review

Clever and compact and getting cheaper. One of the best medium sized people carriers and being a Vauxhall, lots around at low prices.

Used Vauxhall Zafira review best buy: 2.2 Elegance.

Used Vauxhall Zafira review most economical: 2.0 DTI 42.8 mpg

Buy used Vauxhall Zafira from: Car Auctions, car supermarkets and private/company sellers with full history.

Used Vauxhall Zafira review Rating: ****

Hope it helps

excellent thanks looks like a good saving on juice then cheers m8

40 is the average m8 on most diesels. its really down to how u drive , l got the wife a astra sri 17cdti last month and thats about 42 and high 50's on the motorways , then l chipped it lol and its like the wind now and slightly better on fuel...

but when l drive it its does about 28 mpg . but l do drive it like l stole it

Last edited:
40 is the average m8 on most diesels. its really down to how u drive , l got the wife a astra sri 17cdti last month and thats about 42 and high 50's on the motorways , then l chipped it lol and its like the wind now and slightly better on fuel...

but when l drive it its does about 28 mpg . but l do drive it like l stole it

typical smirn lol

aye smirn i got me mams freelander when she passed away but i cant afford the petrol so its going to my sister i got a 53 zafira with 39 thou miles on 1 owner for 5 and a half thou so very practical for us :proud:

You should get 40mpg as smirnoff says but it depends how its driven you will definatly get better mpg than the freelander. The official gov figures for mpg aint worth the paper their printed on.

thebigman

also smirn i lost the key for that old carisma and i cant find it so its on the drive rottern away what can i do is it worth paying to change the barrels ?

cant remember if the keys coded or not ? if it isnt u only need to take the door or petrol cap lock to to a lock smith .. if it opens that it and if the door lok was the same as the eg barrel

cant remember if the keys coded or not ? if it isnt u only need to take the door or petrol cap lock to to a lock smith .. if it opens that it and if the door lok was the same as the eg barrel

one key fitted everything but the petrol cap didnt need a key it opened with a lever under the seat key wasnt coded though as the plastic had snapped of the key it was just bare metal in the end

You should get 40mpg as smirnoff says but it depends how its driven you will definatly get better mpg than the freelander. The official gov figures for mpg aint worth the paper their printed on.

thebigman

ill get the 40 then i drive like biiiatch lol:Cheers::Cheers:

Back