1C1003 motherboard (wats needed)??

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys just got my mates psp was nearly gunna downgrade wen checked out motherboard lol its 1C1003 i`ve not got time just at mo to look up wat downgrader to use (mothers day!!) cud anyone pretty plz post me wat downgraders i need to get to sort it out i`ts at 3.03 at mo andi have gta (if thats the way to go ) cheers for help in advance will tick thanks tab for the good soul who helps cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers kryton i`ve got that already is it the one that u normally use to downgrade from 3.03 ?? ie copy folder to M_S ROOT and copy 1.50 eboot (renamed) into game update etc cos done this already on my lads psp`s so if same i know wat to do i just thought the 1C1003 motherboard was done differently ??

SORTED kryton m8 just upgrading to 3.10 now and done cheers for quick reply bud not done a TA-082 one b4 but no diff to normal ones ?? wats all the fuss about lol thanks again m8

ive never done a 3.03 mate but i think it's the same from what ive read on in the read me. the only difference is the ta-082 need patching.

from the read me:
If you have an unpatched TA-082 or higher motherboard, you will be
prompted to allow the downgrader to patch your motherboard so it
can be safely downgraded. The downgrader will not let you proceed
without patching, if your motherboard requires it.

i think if you decline to patch it (which i doubt you will) then the downgrader wont proceed with the downgrade.

SORTED kryton m8 just upgrading to 3.10 now and done cheers for quick reply bud not done a TA-082 one b4 but no diff to normal ones ?? wats all the fuss about lol thanks again m8

ahhh cool. nice 1 mate.

yeh only diff is wen u click X to start firmware install it says that you have a ta-082 that needs patching do u wish to do this click X takes a few secs and then back to normal and just click X to start installing new firmware and done very simple now lol not like wen i 1st did a 2.00 to 1.50 them wer the days lol i had highlander on the phone for a week trying to sort mine out !!!! but we did it lol things have become very easy now thanks to a few guys !! long may they continue !!! cheers again bud all done now for some games catchy u later

Back