1994 astra top strut mount

winywinters

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi peaps both strut mounts needin done on car and was wondering if i can do these by just dropping the strut or do i need to clamp spring and remove been advised aye might not need to clamp spring as mount isint held on thru strut... n e advise apreciated thank in advance...

hi peaps both strut mounts needin done on car and was wondering if i can do these by just dropping the strut or do i need to clamp spring and remove been advised aye might not need to clamp spring as mount isint held on thru strut... n e advise apreciated thank in advance...

strut off and a spring clamps needed sorry m8 if not going to be that easy lol . some have a rubber mount aswell but its always the bearing on the strut top

strut off and a spring clamps needed sorry m8 if not going to be that easy lol . some have a rubber mount aswell but its always the bearing on the strut top

its the rubbers that are dun,,,bearigs fine heard on the grape vine that just drop strut and rubber mount should fall thru??? looks like il need to see ma freind for alone of clamps...cheers smirnoff

its the rubbers that are dun,,,bearigs fine heard on the grape vine that just drop strut and rubber mount should fall thru??? looks like il need to see ma freind for alone of clamps...cheers smirnoff

u can change them without dropping the strut right out but normally its the bearings m8 .. mot man might not check ?

u can change them without dropping the strut right out but normally its the bearings m8 .. mot man might not check ?

yep mot man gave advisory month or two ago was going to do them tomoro the bearings are all in order but rubbers are badly pitted mother says she can hear knocking thou aye cant and she given me jip to get them done for er

Back