17 million f*ck offs

Sent this to a colleague a few days ago, go on Mr Frisbee :).

"Cumbertwat...".
"Lord Adonis, who the f*ck is he anyway.".

I like the dance at the end.

Last edited:
Some facts remainers prefer not to hear
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That is what i've been looking for, a voice to say why its good were going out, no matter what the deal is. Even better its a German

I was shocked to see that around 30% of the population of the EU is made up of 2 countries alone while all the other debt ridden scroungers cling on to them. That's why the EU want us to remain oh and there's the small matter of a £15 Billion shortfall when we've gone

Are you worried Dave? 😯
Looking at those in the remain picture above I think there's an awful lot to be worried about
I spotted
Kenny Everett,
Freddie Starr,
Martin Keown,
And a women with a mop bucket on her head

The EU for the UK is very similar to a fruit machine

You get back far less than what you put in or it or the fruit machine doesn't work. Overall , the UK puts in around £8.9 billion more than it gets back. Were one of the biggest fruit machines in the EU.

Poland put in £4 billion and get back £14 billion so basically were propping them up while the all live in the UK watching their own country and economy economy fail in front of them. Poland offer nothing to the EU, utter leeches to the failing system along with Romania, Hungary, Greece and Bulgaria who get back 4 times more than they put in.

Do you think they want us to leave ? I know I wouldn't

The EU for the UK is very similar to a fruit machine

You get back far less than what you put in or it or the fruit machine doesn't work. Overall , the UK puts in around £8.9 billion more than it gets back. Were one of the biggest fruit machines in the EU.

Poland put in £4 billion and get back £14 billion so basically were propping them up while the all live in the UK watching their own country and economy economy fail in front of them. Poland offer nothing to the EU, utter leeches to the failing system along with Romania, Hungary, Greece and Bulgaria who get back 4 times more than they put in.

Do you think they want us to leave ? I know I wouldn't
And that's without taking into consideration the fact that we import much more from the EU than we export; then there is the tourist trade, could you imagine the state that Spain and Greece would be in without our holiday makers ? Also, there is the matter of British Fishing Waters which under the EU allows most of the French Fishing Fleet to fish in our waters. Many more things will be in for wholesale change when we are forced to fold the British Armed Forces because there is going to be only the EU Armed Forces. Our Naval Force supplement the Border Forces both for immigration and drug smuggling, plus do you think the EU Armed Forces are going to be interested in protecting Gibraltar or the Falkland Islands

These remainers are basic the same people who fear the unknown. I bet half of them have been in the same job since birth absolutely terrified of change.

They need a bit of patriotism in the thinned out blood and wave the flag of our country not some blue n white starred crap that means nothing bar give us your money.

Leave, and leave now with no deal then watch that tossers come crawling to us for a trade deal within months once Germany, Poland, Romania, Checks, and Greece and all the other scroungers exports have crashed and 100's of 1000's in Europe face unemployment, but unlike here and our handout state they'll get fcuk all !!.
All those states of the EU don't want us to leave. Over 300 MP's don't want us to leave but there's the slight problem that a majority 17.2 milion do !.
May has took legal advise and knows the conciquences will be far far worse for the the government and the country if they do not do as instructed by the people and leave regardless. legally they will be paddlesss up that brown creek.

We are not challenging labour or the Tories or even the EU
We are challenging democracy, we voted to leave so by law you must do as instructed by the people of the land or face a legal battle that will make the situation were in like a Jeremy Kyle show.
We will leave and the country will be around £180-£200 million a week better off.
For those who want to remain argue that but watch out the bogey man don't get ya !

Last edited:
I hope that the bright new world of a no-deal Brexit will also include a pet unicorn for every UK citizen.

Might not but it will have hopefully a big gate with a chain on it saying

"Freeloaders Party over go elsewhere"
Plus, there's a lot you can do with a unicorn you know that's if its real

Last edited:
...we voted to leave so by law you must do as instructed by the people of the land or face a legal battle that will make the situation were in like a Jeremy Kyle show.

Incorrect. In a parliamentary democracy a referendum is only advisory unless the lawmakers specifically set it up as legally binding. This one wasn't. Even Farage accepts that it was only advisory.

Back