16st nurse's night shifts as hooker

DiamondGeezer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
£100 doesn't go far these days......

SNF1627AN-180_508499a.jpg

A ROLY-POLY NHS nurse was facing the boot last night for working as a £100-an-hour HOOKER in her spare time.

Sixteen-stone Debbie Cook, 51, even wears her official blue uniform if that turns clients on.

And she advertises how she is happy to accommodate two men at once, explore her “bi side” or accompany punters to swingers’ parties.
During the day Debbie – who calls herself Nawty Annie and advertises for clients on a seedy adult sex site – works as a community nurse visiting the elderly.

But she entertains men in sex romps at her home or hotels in the evening and weekends.

She posted a photo of her chubby backside while wearing stockings and suspenders on the website.

And she bragged she had healing hands, a high sex drive and a 44F bust.

She wrote: “My aim is to please and give pleasure.” Then in a play on her surname Cook, she adds: “When you meet me you will want seconds.” She signs off “Love and Licks, Annie XXX.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1293848.ece

does she pay her clients £100 per hour?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Jeez!: shocked2 i can't believe that anyone's that desperate for their nooky.

Her: "Do you think I"ll lose my looks as I get older?"
Client: "Yes if you're lucky."

Jeez!: shocked2 i can't believe that anyone's that desperate for their nooky.

I don't know Nara strap a 4"x2" to your arse to stop you falling in and it should be ok, and have you been to the school at home time lately, your see some mingers and a half boy, and they have kids, so I guess the V C can be awarded to civilians

Anyone paying money to shag that is simply too lazy to have a w*nk !!

"I would not say she was fat but when she sat on my face I could not hear my stereo!"

Well i say bloody good on her the NHS pay shite anyways so if she can make a few quid selling her services then why not

I know where you are coming from Skybabe, but I think the active part of this thread is the guys must be really hard up to pay for..... well......her !!!

She aint a stunner is she ?

I personally believe that prostitution should be legalised in this country for the benefit of all.

But to look at this girl being paid £100 per hour is like saying I should be modelling swimwear, and trust me neither is a pretty thought !!! lol

She's probably a good nurse, sounds like she has a very good bedside manner.

Back