16p for 16 Paracetamol

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
These things are CRAP.

I was stupid enough to buy a packet as i had a headache coming on, I took 2 500mg pills 2 hours ago and I've still got a headache.

What a waste of 16p

I bought them out of Tesco.

:)

get yerself nuerofen mate or even better get pished!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

or even better get pished!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I agree i went out a few weeks ago into a club sober splitting headache, had some shots, some doubles etc etc well sore head disappeared like magic.

well until the next morning lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

get yerself nuerofen mate or even better get pished!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I can't take those mate, they don't seem to work on me, plus I'm advised to stay away from them as they don't agree with a blood pressure tablet that I'm on. :)

I also can't drink away a headache, it never works for me, I just end up pissed with a migraine :)

what must hte english members think of our society by the things we post on here lol

we love it!

releive a hedache by getting rubber haha

do something to take yer mind off it?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

pmsl, aye lol :)

Mrs. Witchy2k1 dropped off some Anadin Extra, I've taken one of those, they usually kick in in around 15 minutes :) The headache is right behind my eyes, fooking horrible.

that explains the black shit round ur eyes in ur avyy!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

sounds like a migraine m8 .. best way and your not going to like this but works for me lol make yourself sick because pain killer aint going to work

You never fail to put up a smashing thread witchy....they make me chuckle, even the serious ones.

btw....get yourself Resolve or Resolve extra m8....you can even take them before a night out on the piss and they really help.

I don't think I've ever had a real migraine mate, I call a bad headache a migraine :)

The wife gets the odd migraine and she agrees that painkillers are useless and she almost always ends up being sick without trying.

AFAIK I'm migraine free as Anadin Extra always do the trick.

16p for 16 Paracetamol, you get what you pay for at the end of the day, lol

Last edited:
co-codamol..dosage is 2 but take 3 or 4 with a big glass off agua

es bueno

@ Jaffa, are you advising me to mix alcohol and medicines?!

WTF have I wever done to you!?

:(

;)

co-codamol..dosage is 2 but take 3 or 4 with a big glass off agua

es bueno

I like co-codamol, great pain killers IMO.

The fizzy ones also make a great fizzy drink in the summer :)

wen i had a migraine i tried takin some painkillers aswell but after doing some research i think i read somewhere that it can sometimes prolong the migraine if you take painkillers.

no expert though, maybe you could ask the doctor next time your in just for future cases

when we where kids is was a can of breaker a straw and hand full of paracetamol ..anyone else or was that just my daft m8's

Back