16mb nokia

krazylegz

Inactive User
Reaction score
does anybody know of a image that work on a 16mb nokia box? as at min will only recieve terrestrial channels:Cheers: :Cheers:

You just need something that isnt too advanced really.... one that doesnt have all the extra features turned on. One of the older images should be fine (due to lack of memory), or try Gavs updated image which I know works on a 16mb box.

liam the oldest one i could find is sportster 1.5 do you think that will be old enough if gavs wont work

As with everything DBOX related, its usually trial and error. Only thing I can suggest is to givei t a go.

I have a mass library of old images let me know if you'd like any particular one and Ill upload.

well still no joy with old zogre or gavs updated. think its just time to bin it! when i'm trying to scan for transponders it says transpomder scan failed. do you think the tuner could be knackered or will it be ok as it recieves terrestrial channels and all epg

tuner appears to be ok. definately not time to bin the box yet. you CAN add extra memory to the box via an addon card but you'd be lucky to find one, and it wouldnt necessarily cure your problems.

have you tried boxcracker yet? try flashing the image, and then putting the bruteforce scan files onto the box. then try scanning.

you'll get there in the end.

liam do you think if i extracted the evocamd from gavs latest image and overwrite the boxcracker evo with that one. will that help reduce the memory usage a bit since its smaller?

Buy a 16 MB memory extension board for a nokia or complain to the seller of the box.

Back