163 card

craigend33

Banned
Reaction score
awryt there peeps am trying to get my atmega card up and running again but iam struggling badly on it i was at it for 6 hours last nite trying to get it to kick in but with no joy,any help wud be really appreciated the celtic vrangers game is on tommorrow please help. cheers

Hi,

What exactly are you trin to do with it? (Think AU on it is dead for now)?

What have you tried so far.

Reprogram but this time put in the keys for your area m8

was trying to just get it to work as a normal funcard was told that it could be done maybe thats bull,i used the old toxic 6 file for the 163 card,so are u saying that the 163atmega cards are of no use for now,

i reprogram my card in the normal way
but this time put in the keys for my area
that’s all I did and it works fine for me

this what i did m8

1. run toxic7 to create xteep....enter ird and bk as normal
put in the keys for your area click on ntl and save bin file.

2. move saved bin file over the 'SwapBinHex' icon
in folder to convert bin file to hex file.

3. Run programmer make sure you erase card prior to programming

4. write saved hex file (stage 2) in exteep

5. write 'toxic7bntl' file in flash.

note: step 4 and 5 must be done in this order.

that’s all I did and it works fine for me

Hornet Can Pm Me A Pvt Message Please A Tryed To Pm U But Ur Inbox Is Full U Will Need To Clear Some Of Ur Messages Mate.

When U Say Put In The Key For Ur Area Wat Do U Mean, Am In Glasgow Ntl.

hi. i followed the instuctions u gave me and cable is working again thanx. ive jus got 1 problem tho wen i change channels msg cums up on the screen sayin smart card has been removed. anybody no y this is have i done sumting wrong? maybe put ird bk code in wrong way round or sumting? its not a big problem cause ive got channels back but wanna get rid of the msg.

coopsvip said:
hi. i followed the instuctions u gave me and cable is working again thanx. ive jus got 1 problem tho wen i change channels msg cums up on the screen sayin smart card has been removed. anybody no y this is have i done sumting wrong? maybe put ird bk code in wrong way round or sumting? its not a big problem cause ive got channels back but wanna get rid of the msg.

When you made your Exteep file did you put in a cam Id? If not try making your Exteep again with a cam Id (I've not had this problem myself).

no i didnt put a cam id in. wot should the cam id be? or can it be anyting?

problem fixed enterd cam id jus made 1 up.everytihing is running ok now.thank god 4 that!!!

coopsvip said:
problem fixed enterd cam id jus made 1 up.everytihing is running ok now.thank god 4 that!!!

ok ive now found out it didnt work!!! changed the cam id back wot is was have now got channels back but still getting error msg. any ideas anyone? does any1 no wot the cam id should be?

i put in 12121212 when doing atmegas mate . works ok for me .some say leave it blank and ive seen others that put all 11111111's in .trial and error.

craigend33 said:
When U Say Put In The Key For Ur Area Wat Do U Mean, Am In Glasgow Ntl.

use the latest NTL rst to extract the keys from and insert them in manually

: maggie : hi guys, is there a new toxic 7 c for Telewest:Smileysex

Back