160GB Digital DVD/HDD Recorder £229.99

i no am thinking of selling my liteon dvd recorder to buy this

I have just bought a Lite-On 160 GB HDD/DVD recorder it cost £239 including free delivery from Hitech 2 Go...first one was faulty it was picked up by courier the same afternoon and I received a brand new working model two days later! cost me nowt to return etc.. so we all know aldi does a good cheap deal ..but they are very limited in numbers so if anyone cant get one there then the Hi tech 2 Go version is a very close second! PS Amazon also sells for £239 but I dont think they do free delivery..... But they are ace machines the videos have been ditched!!!! ;-) no hunting around for a free video to record on and finding it jumps and is sound marked when you play it back!... go for it guys!!!

Tallywadger it's now down to £233.48! lol only 5 quid.

Whats the menu's like on it?
Is it easy to get around it and set recording on a schedule, etc?

daftdom said:
Tallywadger it's now down to £233.48! lol only 5 quid.
Whats the menu's like on it?
Is it easy to get around it and set recording on a schedule, etc?

Its a very easy to use intuitive menu..I know cause I haven't read the instructions yet!!! ;-) and I've recorded 4 films with ease so far!!!

It is literally one press then another to get through the menu to play or record easy peasy m8! go on you're getting a better bargain than me and mines is still well worth it!

Back