1500ci+ oct latest for Cabo

sorry nohidingplace i thought you had a new firmware release, but that file is just a key file and we arent allowed key files posted here unfortunately.
It doesnt solve the problem anyway you need to have firmware dated 27/8/05 loaded on your tm so that the keys dont auto-update, then you can update the keys.

Is there anyone with TM1500 that hasnt solved their Cabo? I will post a correct firmware if needed.

I'm still without the channels, any chance of posting an idiots guide to solving it. I'm ok with the loading the 27/08/2005 firmware but I'm not sure about how to update the keys or how to stop it auto updating.

Cheers

Im ok with loading the 27/08/2005 firmware onto my box but how do I stop the box auto updating and how do I update the keys?

Cheers

pinkhelmets said:
Is there anyone with TM1500 that hasnt solved their Cabo? I will post a correct firmware if needed.

Yes im having trouble but there's no rush m8 i reloaded the patch but im still missing some channells i must be doing something wrong.

Can't get that firmware to upload on my 1500 says incompatible model

Try this firmware update, I think the one I posted up earlier looks like it was for the TM1000 D model (it should have said in the file name?).

I hope this works for everyone, apologises to all.

................and please don't send me any bills for ruined boxes! :(

chrome

Patched my receiver today with this and the TV Cabo ie 'Video-on-Demand' is working!

chrome

Back