13 Month GOLD Subs for around £23

me just bought this too at approx 9pm. Its now 1.14am and still no code.

shit always happens to me ......

oooh, 4 hours 14 minutes, that's the longest so far!

He's ripped you off ;)

finally ot mine at 21.49 today.

gotta say that i must have ben the slowest yet

nice find guys gonna give this guy a go and let you know how I get on.

rather pleased i found this thread :)

after looking at that website i was rather amazed at the amount of vouchers! must of held up a large delivery or something hehe :)

Big thanks to SMIRNOFF_RULES for this one.

13 Months Xbox Live Gold subscription for approximately £23 (dependant on the exchange rate).

The site advertises the cost as £25 for 13 months, but when you goto checkout it works out the correct price using the current exchange rate, just now it is £23.47 for 13 months.

The guy will email the code to you, so no waiting on the postman :)

Can be used for new accounts or to top-up and existing account.

You can pay with either PayPal or Google Checkout.

newuk12gold

I'm getting 25.99 at checkout. How are you getting it for 23?

I'm getting 25.99 at checkout. How are you getting it for 23?

Dunno mate, here is a screen grab taken moments ago when I went to checkout, the price has increased slightly to £23.80.

Dunno mate, here is a screen grab taken moments ago when I went to checkout, the price has increased slightly to £23.80.

Right, the tip is to select "European Union" from the side bar and buy it in Euros. You then get it for £23. If you select United Kindom, you get it for £25.99

Right, the tip is to select "European Union" from the side bar and buy it in Euros. You then get it for £23. If you select United Kindom, you get it for £25.99

I foolishly selected UK. Rip off Britain lol

I don't remember chosing anything like that, I just clicked on BUY :)

Tried UK price £25.99, so then tried the tab at the side for euro comes in at £26.70, both using PayPal. If you use Google payment then it comes in at £23.80, but when you go through with the checkout it comes in at £25.62? Not quite as good, but still a bargain compared to high street prices, which I think is around the £40 mark for 12 months?

Back