1000 simm cards

mentholflash01

Inactive User
Reaction score
1000 4 chip simm cards

hi all
i have been speaking to a pcb manufacturer and she is produceing 4 chip simm boards not sure wat the price will be yet but not extortionate
to fix allboxes with update mod done if you need some please let me know
regards

as soon as you know a price lmk i could do with a couple of those.

hi
i will let you know the price in a few days when i get the price myself
regards

hi everyone
the price for the simm that will fix anti update modded simms (the ones with attmels missing) and can just be used as a test simm to set net id and frequency and pin
£15+£1.50 post and package
needs 100 orders to put into production
so anyone with a 1000 1000t 1000n (all 1000ds)
and 4001 that has a simm with atmels missing this will fix
regards

pm sent i need at least 2 maybe more later lmk when you can get them
nick............

they will only take a couple of days to get here but need to have enough orders to get the price to this 1
needs about 100 there will be a website to buy them from very soon
cheers

i have a ntl 1000 which had the update mod done the atmels are still on the sim,all i want to now is if i order this sim will i have my box up and running on tw vod area again at the moment it has ntl software on it

hi mate not quite sure about that
i do know that thesimm has a mod done so that it will use the atties on it first but dont know if when updated they will just work on tw
regards

sorry to jump on here but to quote you,a simm (test simm) will work on the old 4001's with messed up pad's etc???have a few spares about never thought about trying

hi mate just do the test simm put it in set the reevant info and leave it in the box it should update i think i know it used 2 b4 vod hit but havent tried it since as i need about 4 simm cards
which is the reason for this post if i can get others to buy they will be manufactured and ill buy mine
regards

If it is just a test simm, I would like to point out that there is info on this site to make your own test simm from your existing simm, all you need is to be able to program a couple attys and put them on the simm yourself.
Remember you will also have to diss' the onboard attys and know the ird and bk of the test simm (Which will probably be all the same and therefore easy for the CC's to hit and blacklist)
Also if you are saying that a test sim will sort out the problems caused by the CR4 upgrade in some areas then hows the returns policy lol.
I don't want to poo poo this idea mate as I'm sure it will work on a small scale at first but if it gets popular then it will be easy for the CC's to hit it.
Clive.

clive was only needed to be used as a test simm if needed
to most it would be a four chip simm for little cost
as a lot of boxes came to tw from ntl and not everybodywill have the tools to prog and refitt the atties
purchasing the tool would be a lot dearer than the simm
i do have the tools but still need the base product to work with as the boxes i had had a 2 chip sim in where the atties had been removed with a pick axe
not tryin to proffit by this mate tryin to help others and myself at the same time
regards

Last edited:
Sorry mate i didn't mean to sound like i was poo pooing your idea and i can see the benifits but also the drawbacks if it got too popular as a replacement simm for fecked boxes and i just thought i'd chuck in my 2p worth about what i thought was an interesting thread, the thought of you profiting was not my concern as I know you do good work on the forum mate and we're greatfull for your efforts to help.
Clive.

mentholflash01 said:
clive was only needed to be used as a test simm if needed
to most it would be a four chip simm for little cost
as a lot of boxes came to tw from ntl and not everybodywill have the tools to prog and refitt the atties
purchasing the tool would be a lot dearer than the simm
i do have the tools but still need the base product to work with as the boxes i had had a 2 chip sim in where the atties had been removed with a pick axe
not tryin to proffit by this mate tryin to help others and myself at the same time
regards

a test simm wont run on cr4 m8, {needs the 4 atmels in the box to run the new software}------same with excw cr3 and 3.2

running the software from the simm will be long gone when all the areas upgrade

benny will a simm with testsimm dumps on it just update in a box if the r100 is not shorted
will it work just as a simm
thanks

benny59 said:
a test simm wont run on cr4 m8, {needs the 4 atmels in the box to run the new software}------same with excw cr3 and 3.2

running the software from the simm will be long gone when all the areas upgrade

im in telewest vod enabeled area and my ntl box is running of my test simm with cr4 no problems

hi everyone
CONFIRMED THE TEST SIMM WORKS
1000t and 1000 c&w the test simm left in updated to tw and all channels are ON
whoohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
need about 80 more orders for production thou so seems a little out of reach still
thanks for reading

Hi Mentholflash, im interested in getting the test simm if ur sure my box is compatable.. have you seen the pic i put up on my other thred??

Just to clarify, the simm is the card that slots into the main board as a memory chip in a putta, also the Atty's are the chips that are on the main board close to the simm?? its just that theres only 2 simms on the board and 2 on the simm, and it dont look like any have been removed.. just checking guys...

pm me menthol if u think its worth a try..

: santahat

MERRY XMAS TO U ALL......

ive got the same problem as fraggle. the atty's are on the main board and ive only got 2 chips on the simm. will i need 2 flash the attys then update to cr4 using the test simm or can i just use a test simm 2 update?

Back