1000 simm cards

hi
it has to be a pace 1000 box
from wat i gather when r100 is bridged it only uses the atties on the simm
it is just the test simm you will need
replace the simm with the test simm
go into eng menue set pin net id and freq
then save by pressing tv
then just leave it to update it should update to cr4 and work youll need different bk and ird but they will come with the simm
regards

benny59 said:
a test simm wont run on cr4 m8, {needs the 4 atmels in the box to run the new software}------same with excw cr3 and 3.2

running the software from the simm will be long gone when all the areas upgrade

@mentholflash01,
This is true to my knowledge so how does this new "test simm" manage to run CR4 on just 2 atties?
Clive.

clive hi
dont know how it works but its not newits just the normal everyday test simm
i had update loop on cw 1000 i wrote the atties a number of times to no avail as my previous posts
i put the dumps on the simm i put it in the box i set the info in eng menue then had nowt to lose so i left it in
it just worked and is still workin now with the bloke i bought my new house from
mroe than that the bloke is no techie he installed hiself and all up and running with a rom 11 2 beers made me
by the way thanks tbc the image is a1 i know you wanted feedback as to its integratie and autoclean capabilities as vod hit soon after not a lot to clean but it works great
thanks again
hope this clears everything up try it mate it worked for me on 2 boxes mine that was tw and another member from here sent ex cw 1000 as it had scart probs i reflowed the scart and that worked 2
if its not supposed 2 then why on 2 different boxes
i dont know but it did
regards

ok thanks for that mentholflash01, I'll have to test this myself to see if it does work if my dad will lend me his 1000, did you diss the mainboard atties or what?
Clive.

test simm

hi clive i left the onboard atties with a tw dump on them but they were in an update loop wouldnt go about 8 times i tried different dumps but not all 8
did the tset worked first time
i thought when the r100 was bridged it disabled the onboard atties clive
thanks for your interest and reply

clive you have me woried now that its just a fluke can sumone else test this
thanks

Hi Mentholflash, do u think it would be suitable for my box?? theres the pic on one of my threds...

Id be willing to test, or buy a test simm, iv nothing to lose.. the box is just sitting around gathering dust atm..

:Cheers:

Back