1000 for Emarald

Thanks would have been more but for the bans lol

hmmmm i thought i had posted in this thread
maybe i imagined it lol

well done here`s to your next 1000
all the best biffo

Nice one mate, good to see a like minded fella not afraid to voice his opinion get so far lmao. Much respect anyway for publicly sticking to your guns and standing by your convictions bud, unpopular or not that's what it's all about. Freedom of choice.

I tend to just "no comment" on emarald's posts in the main. Although I have supported his stance on occasion (Credit Cards and Dodgy Debt being fin e examples). So I will give a congratulations from me for getting this far and Id also like to say that I would have put a lot of cash up to bet against you ever making this milestone lol.
TBH there are/was/still is a lot of people just waiting to pounce on you and I think you need to thank the Mods/Admin of this place for the fact that they have seen through a lot of goading ect when the easy thing for them to have done would have been to just be rid of you. So well done to you and well done to them.

I tend to just "no comment" on emarald's posts in the main. Although I have supported his stance on occasion (Credit Cards and Dodgy Debt being fin e examples). So I will give a congratulations from me for getting this far and Id also like to say that I would have put a lot of cash up to bet against you ever making this milestone lol.
TBH there are/was/still is a lot of people just waiting to pounce on you and I think you need to thank the Mods/Admin of this place for the fact that they have seen through a lot of goading ect when the easy thing for them to have done would have been to just be rid of you. So well done to you and well done to them.

I have to agree with Diddy, i don't always like emerald's posts, but he is true to what he believes in and posts his honest opinion on things, there is no harm in having a healthy debate and getting people to look at the other side of the coin, if we all believed the same things the world would be a very boring place!

As long as posts on sensitive topics are made with respect for other board users and people research their facts i think it's good to be able to discuss things that are different.

Personally him and his cronies make me sick.

He and his other trouble making cronies get a week ban, while other far more intelligent and level headed blokes - who dared stand up for themselves are given either 1 month or a life ban.

No doubt he'll leave me negative rep then disable it at his end so I can't return the favour - as usual.

Last edited:
Personally him and his cronies make me sick.

He and his other trouble making cronies get a week ban, while other far more intelligent and level headed blokes - who dared stand up for themselves are given either 1 month or a life ban.

No doubt he'll leave me negative rep then disable it at his end so I can't return the favour - as usual.

Thank you for your kind words. Now your making me blush you old dog you!
Heres some +++++ rep.

Thought this was a congrats post.I dont agree with everything i read on here its about opinion.

People can always ignore what they dont like.Theres more to life than that.

Anyway said my peace and well done again Emarald:Clap:

Congrats Emarald!

I personally have never had a problem with you or your morals and most recently have helped me out with the CCA issues.

Thanks.

Congrats emarald, helpful when needed, as for the rest, well thats your opinion and you are entitled to it like everyone else.

I judge people as I see them and not as others see them.

Well done Emarald mate. Only just saw this and congrats.

well done.
At least you got reckognised in your achievement .
I am a dw drifter

Just seen this!

Well done Emerald always read your posts, and nice one for not being one of the many members of the PC brigade:Clap:

Back