1000 Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penners

Inactive User
Reaction score
I no access to the db is on here, but for those who don't have access to it you can search here

Not my work just found on another forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't think the owner like's this to be advertised or to be made public m8y.......

could be wrong but heard he does'nt...

Last edited:
don't think the owner like's this to be advertised or to be made public m8y.......

could be wrong but heard he does'nt...

Not a clue who the owner is, but if its on the internet with no authentication is it not already public ??

Thanks but we dont allow it to be posted here but by all means share via PM :)

long time

the 1000 datbase has been public for a long while unless there is a new one the I have never heard of

:) its just something we decided on years back m8,not to post the database on an open forum ;)

the 1000 datbase has been public for a long while unless there is a new one the I have never heard of

This is why I can't understand why my post has been hashed out. I mean f*ck me its not new. I'll host the f*cker myself.

I don't even think cc's would give a flying fooook about a leaked Pace 1000 database thats been available since time began.

If anybody wants the link to the 1000 Database where you can check your IRD yourself without having to suck someones c##k PM me.

Ive gave u the reason m8 :) if ya dont like it feck off

This is why I can't understand why my post has been hashed out. I mean f*ck me its not new. I'll host the f*cker myself.

I don't even think cc's would give a flying fooook about a leaked Pace 1000 database thats been available since time began.

If anybody wants the link to the 1000 Database where you can check your IRD yourself without having to suck someones c##k PM me.

rules said:
he Admin/Mods team are here to help. Any posts, which they think are unsuitable, or break any of the rules, can, and will be edited or removed without notice (or reason).

Any team decision is final!
Any further comments or posts like the above will result in you being banned without further warning, this sort of posting or comments to admin or mods will not be tollerated.

like Reddevil said. all the above. suck suck LOL

AND
it's our way, or the highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back