100*100 Vesa on smart 43" TV.

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
So I got a Toshiba 43" (43UA2063DBL) Tv and the VESA mount is 100*100 which seems very small to me for the size of the TV.

The VESA mount on the TV is on a flimsy plastic back cover.

I fitted about 3 or 4 brackets to TVs in the past but they bolted directly on to the metal frame of the TV and the screws were about 10 times the size of the ones provided with the Toshiba TV. On top of that the TV only came with 2 screws instead of 4 screws for VESA so now I have to track down some screws.

I am not too confident that the plastic back cover will be able to support the TV long term. I can not find any reference to the wall mounting in the manual other than the mount is sold separately.

Anyone see this before or is this the standard now that mounts are not no longer mounted to the structural frames or am I missing something for the TV to be mounted.

Attachments

• viber_image_2020-09-24_15-35-50.jpg
    viber_image_2020-09-24_15-35-50.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 15
tv.PNG
You have 4 screws to use to put onto the wall

Attachments

• tv.PNG
    tv.PNG
    116.9 KB · Views: 6
I don't think that is the same TV mate as it says vesa 100*100 on the Toshiba site.

Screenshot_2020-09-24-19-53-22-002_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

In your pic just get another 2 screws same as the top ones

take one out and check it goes into the bottom one ect

In your pic just get another 2 screws same as the top ones

take one out and check it goes into the bottom one ect

Already did and mounted it about an hour ago.

Can't get over that the bloody mount is on to a flimsy plactic backing. Hopefully it won't fall off especially since it's at the end of the bed.

Back