10% Discount @ Currys & PC World For JULY...

safire

Inactive User
Reaction score
Here, yet again, is a 10% Discount Code which will run for the whole of June...and can be used on anything and everything...!!!
It was given to me by a member of staff at Currys.

ENJOY...!!!

RJU873

Haven't tried it yet but THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesnt seem to work when collecting from store I wanted to desks but I put in the code and it just slopes back to the normal price for seom reason. Hell of a find though mate thanks.

Doesn't work for me at pc world either. My wife has been telling me for years that i'm an idiot and this seems to prove it.

This code was supposed to run for the whole of July...I will find out if it's changed or whether it should still be running...!!!

cheers 4 looking into this. The code initially did work, but I waited...doh! By the time I came to use it, it had expired. And now i really need to order, typical :)

OK...just found out that Currys/PC World have now terminated the use of staff discount codes on their websites due to abuse...I wonder how that could have happened...LOL!!!

Anyway, they are still honouring the price match policy so do what i do... If you know anyone working in a shop/store who is willing to blag reduced prices for whatever you want then they will match that price at 100%.

For example...If i want a TV that currys are selling for £799.99 i get my mate at the local Electrical store (within a 5 mile radius) to say he is selling the same set for £479.99 and that they are in stock.

Once the manager rings my mate ( Via direct inquiries ) for comfirmation not only do they match the price but give you a further 10% off...Try It...It works.

Back