0870 and 07744 numbers?

hardic

Inactive User
Reaction score
i was wondering if its possible calling 0870 and/or 07744 numbers from a contract mobile and not get charged anything outside the monthly allowance?

its them calling abroad numbers that i am planning to use.

i think most contract state that you will be charged for premium rate numbers and those 2 are of that ilk

he wnts to phone abroad from his mobile m8
if on o2 use 08445702410 what i use i rang 02 to find out if it was free under contract and it sure was

Last edited:
you can call 0870 and 0844 numbers from O2 contrct phones within your monthly allowance, however O2's long weekend minutes do not cover these numbers as they specify you cannot dial non-geographic numbers with this allowance.

cheers

stevie

well im thinking buying the n95 on t moble as the n95 came out on tmobile.

Can anyone on a tmobile contract check if by calling the 07744 and 0870 number will get charged from the minutes?

thanks for the advice.
is anyone else with tmob on contract?

I had a kerfaffle with o2. As rightly pointed out by the esteem member that 0844,0845,0870 these nos do not come out from o2 long w/end allowance anymore, which used to be the case. on that note I went to o2 store in feb 07 and asked the exact questions, they said 600 - any time any network + thos 08 nos and 2000 long w/d the same.

second month £102 bill - shocked. straitaway called and asked. the member of staff did not fold and stuck to his gun. lots of rangling have gone and not they have offerred me the pac code, cancellation of contract and refund of about £65+ . when it happens i'll let you know.

but be careful they are aware of the int'l calls and t-mobile has already informed that 07744 will not be free from june 2007. o2 in a similar move have withdrew the 08 facilities since last week.

hope this helps

Back