undertakerr

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there

i want to buy a phone from 02 the nokia 6300 but everywhere i look its 69.99 but u got to get £10 air time which takes it to 79.99 when at one point woolworths had it at 49.99!!. i was just seeing if anyone had any 02 codes?

thanks for your help :Cheers:

hi there

i want to buy a phone from 02 the nokia 6300 but everywhere i look its 69.99 but u got to get £10 air time which takes it to 79.99 when at one point woolworths had it at 49.99!!. i was just seeing if anyone had any 02 codes?

thanks for your help :Cheers:

Are you already on o2?

And are you on P&G?

If so o2 can give you discount according to your top ups!

Just go into an o2 store and tell them you want to upgrade your p&g phone, and what discount you can get.

i phoned up and they said all they can offer me is £5 off lol and i have been with them for nearly 9 years

rip off

thanks anyway :Clap:

Oh well, no harm in trying!

So did you get that phone?

naa not worth it from what i have seen phone prices are goin up at the mo like the pretrol lol so goin to wait for a bit

thanks for your help amte

Have a look at the alternative I posted in your other thread mate, its a good deal and its a great phone :)

but if you upgrade you will not pay the £10 extra top up, get £5 off the phone too, or get £10 plus extra call credit. not bad value, unless you want gear given too you !

Back