00 ird

gentlex

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi folks any reason why my card was working fine up until yesterday then i got invalid card did a search cant fine any reason why my ird resortd back to all 0's bk and everything else seem the same is ther something i need to change on the card coz dont want to put it back if ther's chance my chip could be french fried

I may be mistaken but Im sure one of the CC spikes resets BK and IRD on card back to all the zero's,

If Im right just re-write your card. But wait until a more experienced member confirms that cos I dont wanna be responsible you know?

Regards
Al

I wonder, perhaps the CAMID you're using is the same as a customer who's just had the hit for a disconnect. That'd zero their IRD, but the BK would be changed also and that'd be the one beginning 6D. You say yours hasn't changed?

I wonder, perhaps the CAMID you're using is the same as a customer who's just had the hit for a disconnect. That'd zero their IRD, but the BK would be changed also and that'd be the one beginning 6D. You say yours hasn't changed?

Are you saying a BK beginning with 6D is a fake one put on by the CC???

Yup, 6D 56 CE 3F 47 DF 7A 9A fake.

Sorry to jack the post but what about a BK such as :

BD 5D 1E ** ** ** F0 F8

Is this likely to be fake??

Impossible to say, but 6D 56 .... is known to be a widely used faker.

if you are not sure and wish to try the bk then write your card and if you get there is a problem with the card you are useing come on screen then it is fake or wrong same for ird

if you are not sure and wish to try the bk then write your card and if you get there is a problem with the card you are useing come on screen then it is fake or wrong same for ird

Well I don't get that the card pairs up fine and shows fine in the eng menu but doesn't seem to update to get all the channels.....

Well I don't get that the card pairs up fine and shows fine in the eng menu but doesn't seem to update to get all the channels.....

wot channels are you getting m8 the free ones only
if so check your provider dont take it for granted you are nthell m8 you can be exc+w and not know it

everything else is still the same just the ird and card in the eng menunot pairing so do u thing i took a hit or do i just have a corupt image.

Last edited:
Dunno what happened then, yeah try re-writing the image with your correct IRD etc. If it's been working for months can't see why it'd fail now other than it took someone else's card's hit by having same CAMID as their's.

Back