0 Nonsense Tolerance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am fed up with the constant bickering that some of you are doing and even people that i have allot of respect for are also at it constant bickering about anything and everything.

This site is not about bitching if you want that go and join the big brother sites out there!

We have been online for 10 years nearly this should be a happy time for DW but no there is ill feelings between members and constant moaning.

Post about religion and it kicks off, post about cable it kicks off, post about football (and i kick off lol), no seriously i have my faults aswell and i have learnt from them and try not to get involved with anything really anymore because i should set a better example.

But im just sick to death of DW at this time.

I should be proud that i have made a site (with members and mods/admin help) that has been online for 10 years been an inspiration to thousands had over 106 million visits in the last year alone! made it the biggest of its class this year.

But no we have so many arseholes is hard to sort between who is a good member and who just wants to take this piss and cause problems.

I now think i made a big mistake when i set the forum out to be a friendly but technical forum there are so many forums like ours who ban as soon as people get out of line.... so the policy has now changed i have instructed mods to ban without hesitation!!!

This is how it will work

1 day ban for arguements (all members involved!).

1 week ban if its done again.

1 month ban if done after that.

permanant ban after that.

This starts today from the date of this post if you have not read this then thats bad luck you will get a 1 day ban and you will be shown this post in your ban comment!!.

If you cannot respect each other and the hard work that is done on the forums go somewhere else!

THIS IS NOT DEBATABLE!

Regards
Mickie D

Last edited:
I am fed up with the constant bickering that some of you are doing and even people that i have allot of respect for are also at it constant bickering about anything and everything.

This site is not about bitching if you want that go and join the big brother sites out there!

We have been online for 10 years nearly this should be a happy time for DW but no there is ill feelings between members and constant moaning.

Post about religion and it kicks off, post about cable it kicks off, post about football (and i kick off lol), no seriously i have my faults aswell and i have learnt from them and try not to get involved with anything really anymore because i should set a better example.

I should be proud that i have made a site (with members and mods/admin help) that has been online for 10 years been an inspiration to thousands had over 106 million visits! made it the biggest of its class this year.

But no we have so many arseholes is hard to sort between who is a good member and who just wants to take this piss and cause problems.

I now think i made a big mistake when i set the forum out to be a friendly but technical forum there are so many forums like ours who ban as soon as people get out of line.... so the policy has now changed i have instructed mods to ban without heisitation!!!

This is how it will work

This starts today from the date of this post if you have not read this then thats bad luck you will get a 1 day ban and you will be shown this post in your ban comment!!.

If you cannot respect each other and the hard work that is done on the forums go somewhere else!

THIS IS NOT DEBATABLE!

Regards
Mickie D
HEAR HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
its not what i joined D W for either. i joined to be a part of a community that helps and cares for each other not one that wants to wage war on each other.
Well said mickie

I should be proud that i have made a site (with members and mods/admin help) that has been online for 10 years been an inspiration to thousands had over 106 million visits in the last year alone! made it the biggest of its class this year.

I now think i made a big mistake when i set the forum out to be a friendly but technical forum there are so many forums like ours who ban as soon as people get out of line.... so the policy has now changed i have instructed mods to ban without hesitation!!!

This is how it will work

THIS IS NOT DEBATABLE!

Regards
Mickie D

fair comment mickie its all about helping not bitching.

come on lads i know alot of decent guys on here not met many @ssholes myself so lets get back to what we are known on here for!

Mickie just cos you cos you wear pig tails lmao

nah I agree theres some petty people out there like that nikki out of last years big brother thing is though she was still worth a dooo lol just apply some gaffa tape

It's sad that it takes Mickie D to come on here to tell people to behave or get a ban, but here's hoping it works..

Post closed because i have already banned one person for being a cock and messing with my post!, and warned another by PM (don't take the piss!!!)

we have been a friendly forum for long enough and always let the posts run until it got way of of hand but by letting these posts run there coarse we have opened this up to members having hate and anger towards other members instead of nipping it in the bud which we will now be doing and if we have to ban people so they can understand we are doing this to make it better then we will ban people.

AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN USE OTHER SITES!!!!

don't bitch about our new rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back