£90 for a black D500...

Ive got the D400 which i think is a great phone, so im sure my next one will be D500.....Thanks tsj :)

adflondon said:
Ive got the D400 which i think is a great phone, so im sure my next one will be D500.....Thanks tsj :)

go for d600

******is this ur own site ?*******

arent these sites owned by e2save? or the same company that owns e2save?

carphone warehouse owns e2save.com so this is probably one of their sites

To me it looks like an e2save franchise. If so commision is being earned on each contract sold.

This is why I think this:
  • The sub-domain ('mobilephonestation') is Pimp Fones branded.
  • The Pimp Fones website is registered on the whois database to a Talwinder Singh (won't post the link this time ;)). Now, that could be the ts part of 'tsj', it could just be a coincidence (the e2save domain is registered to Carphone Warehouse at a different address).

I know tsj is just trying to save us some money, but if they own the franchise then its against the forum rules to advertise without admin permission.

I recived a PM from tsj last night and he assures me its not his site

he also said he was going to post and set it straight to all the members that its not his site (still waiting for that post) so draw ur own conclusion ;)

am i missing sumthin? it's sayin that it's free on contract :confused:

am i being stupid but iam sure it says that its free on contract but you pay £0.99 a month??? well what is it ?dont know whether to go for this or not ?:CRYBABY: i might just end up like this

it might be a good enough deal and what you are looking for m8! nobody is suggesting otherwise we were only concerned that a member is flaunting his own goods online by calling it a bargain thereby drawing unsuspecting members in to his own site in an attempt to sell his wares which is against DW's rules and some of the things TSJ has been highlightin on what we presume to be his own site aint that much of a bargain when you read into them..... therefore shouldn't be promoted under this area as such!.... have a good search around other phone sites first and if you find a better deal let us all know!!! ;-)

I searched through various internet sites and price comparison sites and found the D500, so i have just bought it for my daughter for christmas found it on amazon 179.99 no contract its on orange so i will have to have it unlocked, think Mr d can do this with some sort of code. Anyway amazon still had some left is anyone is interested.

If anyone finds it cheaper post as I quite like it myself....lol

Back