$%^&****%%£ Dentists

TBC

Inactive User
Reaction score
bunch of thieving swines, had a really bad toothache recently thought wtf i have enough of this at my age. bloody hate dentists anyway think i just have em all out and have done with it.

of course as usual in this stinking country can't find a decent nhs dentist so got to pay... as usual for us that pay our dues in this stinking country.

goes for initial examination get 1 xray and bill is £100 quid, just to fookin tell me how much it is going to cost. now for the big surprise approx £1,800.

wtf is all that about - lets shaft him cos he won't be back cos they will be false lol. i spent a year working my ass off paying off my muther fookin credit cards and now i am going to get the shaft for £1,800 cos i am in agony.

this is dental terrorism, dearest dental treatment in europe by miles ffs.

:Kickassro:Kickassro

fook £1800

mate you go india, have a holiday, get some treatment and stil have enough change in your pocket

Whenever I get toothache I use Orajel (yeah know it sounds dodgy right...)

It can be bought from most pharmacies at like £9 and is well worth it....

It is the stuff that the dentist uses on your teeth to numb them.

It can also be used as a prank...(a little on the rim of a can of coke is funny as their lip goes numb)...

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/orajel--dental-gel-extra-strength_1_10601.html

Hope this helps dude...

Whenever I get toothache I use Orajel (yeah know it sounds dodgy right...)

It can be bought from most pharmacies at like £9 and is well worth it....

It is the stuff that the dentist uses on your teeth to numb them.

It can also be used as a prank...(a little on the rim of a can of coke is funny as their lip goes numb)...

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/orajel--dental-gel-extra-strength_1_10601.html

Hope this helps dude...

it a bit beyond gel lol, me face looks like the local rugby team kicked the shite of it lol - some that know me might say not much of a change there though lmao.
goes to a teaching hospital they try 10 successive attempts to drain abcess with a horse syringe, finally i tell they guy either he stops and gives me a prescription for anti biotics or he be wearing the dental chair. so much for teaching hospitals aye lol.

Bloody hell dude.....

That is bad mate....the only thing I can suggest is plenty of ibuprofen as they are anti inflammatory....

but on a lighter note...it is funny to see someone that has drunk from a can that had that gel on the rim....lol

Bloody hell dude.....

That is bad mate....the only thing I can suggest is plenty of ibuprofen as they are anti inflammatory....

but on a lighter note...it is funny to see someone that has drunk from a can that had that gel on the rim....lol

i have a huge amount of antibiotics now (another 30 quid in prescriptions ffs), then to really put the icing on the cake i am told i have medication that it is highly advised you don't drink when on. infact they drew my attention to that on no less than 5 occassions. they must of thought i was a retard or something as well lol.

i mentioned to the doc if i said i was in agony it would be the biggest understatement in history lol.
infact at 7 o'clock last night i sat on my sofa and tears streamed out of my eyes with the pain, i can't even remember crying in my adult life. and these people treat you like you a machine without pain sensors. that really is why i have had to go to a proper dentists and now why i will no doubt have to stump up the 1800 quid cos i never want to feel this sort of pain again in my life. jeez i been run over at 60 miles an hour, had my jaw wired together for 6 months, came with in seconds of dying when my appendix ruptured during there removal operation. and let me tell you it doesn't even compare none of it.

where abouts ya from mate ?

i know a dentist in chadwell heath area that will see patients on nhs, and have a anathestic clinic downstairs if ya really hate dentists lol

much to my disgust i moved out of london 10 years or so ago, now i live in north of england. i have scoured the land looking for paying nhs dentistry and guess what they not taking new patients none of them!!! but the same dentist all have open appointment for paying clients. rip off britain i'm afraid guys. i have agreed a treatment plan with the very expensive dentists i saw today, gonna have all my teeth removed and porcelain dentures made. and presto no more rip off dentistry and no more toothache problems again in my life.

much to my disgust i moved out of london 10 years or so ago, now i live in north of england. i have scoured the land looking for paying nhs dentistry and guess what they not taking new patients none of them!!! but the same dentist all have open appointment for paying clients. rip off britain i'm afraid guys. i have agreed a treatment plan with the very expensive dentists i saw today, gonna have all my teeth removed and porcelain dentures made. and presto no more rip off dentistry and no more toothache problems again in my life.

thats really bad mate, feel for ya... at that cost though, would it not be worth jumping on a train to london an going to the hosptial for emergency work, cant remember name of it but they see ya there an then (well with a wait)

when speaking to some of the places on the phone i gather they will only do what is absolutely neccessary, which doesn't extend to removing healthy teeth nor does it extend to decent denture work.
don't get me wrong the place i went to in the end that are so expensive had all the state of the art equipment, a panoramic xray machine ect, laser equipment. the teaching hospital in leeds is a butchers shop by comparison. you guys should take alook online at the price of cosmetic dentistry this is what you get hit with after these hospitals have finished fookin you smile up lol. people actually go on dental holidays abroad to have treatment becuase uk dentists are so expensive.
i have a crown done in london 10 years ago and it cost me £318, so i shoulda known what was coming really lol. that incidentally was replacing a shite repair by a crap nhs dentist in a london teaching hospital when i was 14.

**** Sake Some Money :( My Dentist Is So Shite I Can't Afford To Miss An Appointment As If I Do They Charge Me A £1 For Evrey Minute Of Appointment Time I Waste :|

Do you have a dental clinic at the local hospital ? We have that up here in scotland. Dont get me wrong we still have the same situation with regards to avaiability of local nhs dentists, but we do have the back up of the emergency dentist at the local hospital - also Glasgow has a Dental Hospital (Thats where the buggers train) we can also go there at pretty short notice....Now I know Glasgow is no good to you but just to plant the thought in your head that you may have something similar where you are. £1800 is some serious work though mate. Just get the pain sorted and worry about the "cosmetics" later when you are able to find somewhere that does this for a reasonable price.

Yea i hate dentists too my teeth are perfect the now hope they stay like that but my dentist decided to go private and wants £17 a month plus still got to pay for treatment fook that i cant afforsd that for me and the other half.Onje of my friends was in same situation and had really bad tooth ach but phone up the emergency doctor and got seen at the hospital on the nhs

Your Primary care trust is responsible for providing you with an nhs dentist, phone the buggers and complain. Or find out your nearest dental hospital and phone them, sometimes they'll see you, some even have drop in centres.

i was in the same situation as you m8 but i cant swallow pain killers so i was basically fooked until my m8 told me to get some cloves and olive oil crush the cloves up and mix a little bit of oil in with it until its like a paste and put it on the areas that are causing you problems leave there for aslong as you can and that should get rid of the pain for a while, hope you get it sorted m8.

New labour, new Britain - profit before people is the new way of doing things. It stinks.

yeh you pay taxes apparently to pay for the NHS. then you use an NHS dentist and pay again for treatment?

meanwhile...they waste millions on computer systems that don't work, paying consultants to do jack s**t and increasing paperwork.

Official figures show that currently 40% of the nation that are entitled to NHS treatment are not able to get it. I'm in that 40% myself.
I just tried that link from sneaker above and it lists all the local dentists as providing NHS care, yet none of them listed do as i tried them all lol.

I dont bother with many uk services now as I refuse to be ripped off by the scum daylight robbers. Instead I travel to spain for holiday every so often, pay a fraction of the cost to see an English born dentist that left here years ago, its easy to find them in any country. I also have eye check at the opticians & stock up on contact lenses as I wont ever pay the ludicrous uk charges.
I just avoid as many uk services as I possibly can and bring back as much as poss to sell on and cover all my costs of having a nice holiday :). More and more go abroad and I certainly will never be paying £1800 to a dentist.
Oh yeah also I got my new uk passport from the English embassy in spain last year, saved a nice bit on the uk cost lmao.

yeah tis quite true, although you can get lists of all nhs dentist in an area - you will find there is less than a 1% chance you will actually get one taking nhs patients. i would suggest it might be the miserly fee's paid to dentists for there services as much as it is greed on behalf of the dentists. YET all thses dentists on those lists are taking paying customers!!! so not having the capacity is simply not true. to be honest i would seriously doubt the competence of a dentist that was taking nhs patients after my recent research lmfao.

my own immediate toothache is now abating thank fook, i am in the chair in 14 days to have my first job lot of teeth out, will be nice in a few months when i have had em all out and say good bye to toothache forever. in the meantime i am researching insurance/care options for my 3 year old duaghter and my wife. while they are lucky enough to have a good nhs dentist one never knows what the future holds.
funny aint it ? we are becoming more like our american cousins every year and yet our off track taxes (fags/booze/nationl insurance/fuel) still continue to be extracted from us.
The truth is i voted conservative today as did many of my acqaintances ect, when i asked them why they changed the habit of a lifetime they all sited the social decline and poor services since labour came to power. Funny thing for a party/government so much devoted to social eqaulity is it not. i wonder if Brown and co. even have a clue what it would be like to have to bend over and get shafted when they tax there car or have a toothache. Of course not - they are so removed and isolated from the real world they actually seem to think that normal people earn on average £50,000 per year and live in average £250,000 homes.
They have destroyed this country to the point where both parents have to work just to keep there head above water, and in doing so extract taxes from us because they waste millions printing leaflets for twon halls and bailing out sick and badly manage banks.
by product of this is inevitably poor parenting, kids killing people while roaming the streets drunk in gangs and over crowded prisons, someone says hello to you in the street these days you get to thinking there a mugger or wierdo. in the end complete and utter social chaos huh bit like parts of america then lmao. and of course LAWS to prevent parents from giving there kids a thick ear hole for being antisocial.

Last edited:
Back