£235 - VU+ Duo 2 with two twin satellite tuners and a brand new cable tuner + 1TB HDD

carlozdre

Inactive User
Reaction score
VU+ Duo 2 (2x Twin DVB-S2 Tuner) HD Enigma2 Linux Satellite Receiver Full HD 1080p PVR READY - £351 from World of Satellite
VU+ Single Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 Tuner Module - £44 from World of Satellite
Seagate 1TB 2.5" 9.5mm SATA 3Gpbs Internal Hard Drive - £64 from Amazon UK
Remote included.

I paid in total £459. If you buy the same things now they would be £392.

I sell everything for £235, which is 40% the retail price!

Selling it because I moved home and I am not allowed to put a dish up on the building.

(PM for mobile number) for high res photos and details. No Paypal, no international. Will ship it to the UK after I receive payment, if you pay for the shipping. Otherwise, it's collection only from central London (Green park or Marylebone).

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid in total £459. If you buy the same things now they would be £392.I sell everything for £235, which is 40% the retail price!
Retail price is now £392 so £235 is almost 60% the retail price ;)
You shouldn't put your mobile number on an open forum visible to everyone @carlozdre.Surprised your trade has been allowed tbh. No pictures, no Paypal and you aren't exactly a frequent visitor.

Retail price is now £392 so £235 is almost 60% the retail price ;)
You shouldn't put your mobile number on an open forum visible to everyone @carlozdre.Surprised your trade has been allowed tbh. No pictures, no Paypal and you aren't exactly a frequent visitor.

Will upload photos when I get home. Didn't know about the phone number, but OK.

I must admit, I didn't read the rules but have done now and will be using PayPal.

Thanks for moderating. Indeed, I meant 40% off.

Back