Fury vs Klitschko OFF again

He's the biggest joke that walked into a ring.
I don't call him Tyson fury.
(Disrespect to one of the best boxers ever)
-Mike Tyson-

Gip fury suites this clown.
Even klitschko called him a funny man.

It it would be good to see if he takes his batman outfit off.
We all know the next fight he will be ringing robin to stop the referee at the count of 10.

surely we will see fury on tv advertising Nike.
A pair of training shoes that make you run faster.
(Out of the ring)

Last edited:
As a boxer I wouldn't rate Mike Tyson in the top 10. As a fighter I would rate him number 1.
He had speed, intimidation and knockout power but his technical skills and discipline were way below par. He won a lot of his fights before the first bell, his opponents knew that Tyson was out to hurt them and not merely to win.
I can remember meeting him in a pub in 2002 in Skegness. The mere sight of him terrified me. Well, it was actually only a lifelike statue of him but still scary.

This guy is a disgrace to people with genuine mental health issues.
His attending the Crolla fight, hours after pulling out of his own fight, is just downright ridiculous.

Now Uncle Pikey, Peter Fury, is claiming it would be wrong for him to be stripped of his titles due to his 'condition'

Tyson Fury, whilst a lot of things, he still beat Klitschko, who himself was average at best. Jab, hold, jab, hold, jab, hold. That is all Klitschko ever did, and as soon as he met someone as big, and as strong as him he lost.

Fury has nothing more to fight for, he can go out as the world champ, he beat the ex champ of 11 years, and this will be his legacy. There are very few good heavyweights at the moment, and the division has been like this for some years.

AJ will be a great champ, but needs sterner tests that he is currently receiving, but you can only beat what is put in front of you. AJ used to spar with Fury, and beat fury up quite a few times. Fury was interviewed about this guy he was sparring with, and admitted himself, that AJ had given him a lesson in boxing.

Fury of course then when asked (As Champ) about AJ, and did his normal trash talking.

As a boxer I wouldn't rate Mike Tyson in the top 10. As a fighter I would rate him number 1.
He had speed, intimidation and knockout power but his technical skills and discipline were way below par. He won a lot of his fights before the first bell, his opponents knew that Tyson was out to hurt them and not merely to win.
I can remember meeting him in a pub in 2002 in Skegness. The mere sight of him terrified me. Well, it was actually only a lifelike statue of him but still scary.

Mike Tyson could box probably wouldn't be in anyone's top 10 but he did box (hit and not be hit) most of the time when under the tutor-ledge of Cus D'Amato/Teddy Atlas/Kevin Rooney until 1988. Once Don King and his team "managed" him, his boxing skills were wasted and put to one side, was given an incentive (bonus of $xxx whilst getting robbed of his fight money) if he won by KO also his time in prison eroded his skills even further. Trained by Jay Bright, then by Rich Giachetti then by Ronnie Shields, King knew Tyson skills was fading and painted/promoted Tyson's professional persona out side the ring, Steve "Crocodile" Fitch (the mouth piece in the corner a poor mans Bundini Brown) inside the ring of him being more angry/brutal/intimidating/vicious, but Holyfield saw through that smoke screen.

Tyson Fury on the other hand reminds me of James Buster Douglas, wins the biggest professional career fight of his life and then eats like there no tomorrow, Fury has enough money to not get out of bed, go to the gym and get punched in the body/face for 12 rounds.

Heavyweight division is pure muck and has been for a number of years,Aj will more than likely unify it but that will be more down to a lack of quality opponent's than him being the great boxer he's being made out to be, as for fury well how he managed to win four belts is testament to how poor heavyweight boxing is currently.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

There's a guy called Jarrell Miller working his way up the heavyweight rankings. He looks an excellent prospect and will probably wipe the floor with the current crop of fighters.
Personally I don't think AJ has the chin to beat Wilder tbh.

So now mr fury has retired from boxing.
He said today "I'm the greatest"

Some would say mr fury your the greatest homophobic bigot. With wrong views of woman and a personal issue with illegal drugs.
So hang your gloves in shame.

Boxing deserves better.

Comedy gold he has now announced that he's making a comeback and he's still the greatest,even has some solicitor driving around a carpark in circles claiming that fury is the victim of some major corruption going on it the sport and that Klitschko is the one pulling the strings

It all depends on what division you follow I've never been a big fan of the heavyweights most fights are boring and in my opinion there hasn't been a decent heavyweight since Tyson , always been a welterweight to supermiddle fan myself and some cracking boxers at the lower weights also

Back