Skybox M3 Bricked or crashed Skybox M3

satgenius

Inactive User
Reaction score
Now, this is all new to me...I tried to load some info into the M3 and when it rebooted, all that happened was the red light came on and now nothing happens...Is this non booting called bricked..

Also I am looking for dictionary that explains the words concerning the digital satellite receivers that we have on the market today.

I have been having a new insight to learn what everything means. At the present, I am having difficulties understanding some of the file descriptions and what they mean, methods of loading and recognizing the use of software in this hobby. Where can I get info.
icon7.gif
icon14.gif

thanks

Ironic user name.

Yes, it seems to be a misnomer...20 years ago or more, I had a knowledge of the c-band and the new digital band ... the Directv phenomenon. I was fully versed in the new Nagravision 1 and loaded and unlooped many cards for experimental purposes...thats where the name came from...lol.....Now, it is a new learning to this new hobby and I am enjoying it...

It seems I have the wrong file for my skybox M3...I cannot flash the box because of a wrong file report. Can this box be a clone and how do I confirm it is or not...

Depends where you got it from, if not a reliable source i.e. china via eBay then yes its a clone, if not...send it back if you are sure you had the right software for it.

Back