adding lines in TM-5302

cezman04

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi ti all im a bit confused how do i get to the server menu on this box im a newbe to this also i hav already installed the lates patch on this but dont no how to get to the cccam server or newcamnd server

thanks

Hi ti all im a bit confused how do i get to the server menu on this box im a newbe to this also i hav already installed the lates patch on this but dont no how to get to the cccam server or newcamnd server

thanks

Simple job this, look at your remote and the IP key (right side second row from bottom) press the key, enter pin (0000 by default), select server 0~19 and enter your details.

Simple job this, look at your remote and the IP key (right side second row from bottom) press the key, enter pin (0000 by default), select server 0~19 and enter your details.

hi there just tryed that but nothing comes up i isntalled the lates from phamton

thanks in advance

When you say nothing comes up please explain in more detail, when you follow the steps you should see the place to enter your line details. You do have a line to enter dont you?

When you say nothing comes up please explain in more detail, when you follow the steps you should see the place to enter your line details. You do have a line to enter dont you?

hi there,

i do have lines for it :)

i turn to a fat channel
and then i pressed the ip button and after i pressed it i typed in 0000 and the screen still stays the same nothing comes up on the screen.
i also factory resisted it thought that was the problem but same thing.

Ok if you have patched it then pressing the IP key on the remote should show "Enter Pin" (normally 0000 unless you have changed it), so entering 0000 will then show "Server List" and the screen will show all the slots where you can enter the line details.
Are you getting these screens?

Try it on a NON FTA channel as well.

Last edited:
you might have the patch turned off at the moment,try when in system information menu have you got a biss and cass menu icon there
i'm not sure if this is the same on the 5302 (it is on nearly any other tm)but if they are not there press "2004" while in that menu and see if the icons apear again if they do the patch is active for entering lines again.
Let us know what's happening and what's there or not.

you might have the patch turned off at the moment,try when in system information menu have you got a biss and cass menu icon there
i'm not sure if this is the same on the 5302 (it is on nearly any other tm)but if they are not there press "2004" while in that menu and see if the icons apear again if they do the patch is active for entering lines again.
Let us know what's happening and what's there or not.

I know it may seem obvious, but our friend cezman hasn't yet mentioned the 'obvious' where surely the TM5302 is the same as most other non linux TM's where you have to enter the '8281' menu first - I mention this as I dont believe anyone has yet made ref to it?:Biggrin2:

@cezman04 if you still have problems then clear your memory stick then download a fresh copy of the patch.
Put the memory stick in the receiver and back up your channels list.
Do a factory reset.
Install the patch.
Do a second factory reset.
Install your channels list then carry out the basic settings, motor etc.
It is possible that your download is corrupted.

Re: adding lines in TM-5302, add-on ?

Ehm, Could it be he/she forgot to install the obvious CCcam Add-on plugin ?(after the patched firmware) When I read this thread no one is mentioning the plugin ? (that could explain why it is not showing up) Plugin :(same procedure as the patch) Download center

the 5302 doesnt need the addon-002, i posted info for the 5402, so edited incorrect info out

Last edited:

press mute then exit, if nothing happens then you need to activate the patch, press menu, go to system info, and type the numbers 2004 on the remote, itll say 'saving please wait' and a new yellow button option will appear at the bottim of the screen. exit ut of all menus. press the IP button, and enter the PIN 0000, and you should now see the CS info screen

if this doesnt work, repacth the receiver with this file

http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/upload/tm5302hd/Phantompatch-TM_5302_14Apr2012.tbn

and try again

Back