What you should know:
- Now also available for SOLO2
- There is little or no difference to the end user, most of the changes being located in the non-visible
- Epg for the sandbox, take the extension enigma2-plugin-extensions-sbx-crossepg source (which also automatically installs crossepg)
- The smartpicons are no longer installed by default, because a new breed of fact are smartpicons appearance (the 2d), which go very well with the PLi skin as HD, so you can choose the ones that suit you
- It is not possible to move from 2.1 to 3.0 without reflashing
- If you have a HDD that you save your configuration 2.1, the installer automatically retrieves the 3.0.