Users running the previous image can update online and will gain the latest Gstreamer 1.7.90 Pre-Release
Changes since last release:
- gstreamer upgraded to 1.7.90 (nearing the final 1.8 release)
- ffmpeg updated to 3.0
- gstreamer1.0-libav is now build against ffmpeg (thx to Taapat).
- a patch from mx3L for servicemp3 that should speed up IPTV zapping
- a second patch from mv3L for servicemp3 that should fix a possible GSOD when switching audio tracks
- a third patch from mx3L for the dvbmediasink that should fix a possible GSOD on seeking in mp4 streams
- support for bluray isos by Taapat
- remote controls should now have their media-button working
- added X Solo Mini 3 build
- New vermagic magics, you should be able to load any kernelmodule again.
- patch by christophecvr for setting the debug level in Menu -> Settings -> User-interface settings
The patch for setting the debug level is very important since it fixes many possible IPTV issues on slower receivers like the DM800.
Its highly recommended to set it level 0
Click This Link To Discuss The File: