OPENBOX X5 & Skybox F6 Recovery
1. Format USB drive to FAT32 file format
2. Create a folder named "recovery" on the USB drive
3. Copy KD_P9000E_HD.bin file to the recovery folder on the USB drive.
4. Connect the USB drive to the USB Port on the satellite receiver.
5. Turn the power on the satellite receiver while pressing the OK button on the front panel.
6. Keep the OK key pressed until showing Lxxx message on the LED of the front panel.
7. On the TV screen it should show that the software is updating by the USB drive.
8. The STB should now restart hopefully all should now be working