- Ncam V 3.3
- Restrict pid limiter to PowerVu only - Default set to 64 pids
- The pid limiting feature is now applied to PowerVu channels only.
- The default value is again 64 pids, what oscam used before.
- The available options are 1-8, and 64 of course.
- You should not change this option unless you have a problematic box (some sh4 boxes like alien 2)
- that crashes with PowerVu channels. Thanks to joeuser for the help.
- Inform user about wrong data in SoftCam.Key
- At SoftCam.Key reading, if a key contains non-hex characters the user is informed.
- opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk
- dpkg -i --force-overwrite /tmp/*.deb