ModMii, formerly known as NUS Auto-Downloader, is able to download all the files needed to modify ANY Wii; it can generate custom guides based on your Wii's specifications, and save the files to your SD Card in their appropriate locations for easy offline softmodding.
It is also capable of performing many other wii hacking functions like setting up a usb-loader and creating an emulated NAND.
What can ModMii do?
- It can download all the files necessary to Modify, Upgrade & Downgrade your Wii System Menu
- Able to build a custom easy to follow guide to setting up a USB-Loader (including how to format/partition your external hard drive)
- Install SNEEK, build emulated NANDs, and Batch Extract Wii/Gamecube Games for use with SNEEK+DI or UNEEK+DI
- Load NEEK on a Wii without softmodding it using the Abstinence Wizard
- Region Change Your Wii
- Update only your outdated softmods based on a syscheck log from your Wii
- Download individual IOS/cIOS files, Official Wii Channels, System Menus, Wii Apps, DML, etc.
- Install patched IOSs without an wifi connection on your Wii
- Customize Bootmii, Wad Manager and MMM start-up settings using ModMii Configurators to create a custom config files
- This is also capable of building many different System Menu Themes (csm's and themed SM Wads)
- Provides a solution for the upside-down homebrew channel and the HackMii installer No Vulnerable IOS problems
- Advanced Custom Downloads Feature will allow you to easily patch and change the slot/version of IOSs/cIOSs. It can also build 3 different types of forwarder dol's and iso's (only use this feature if you know what you are doing!!)
- Save\Load custom Download Queues
- and much much more!
How to Use ModMii
- Download and run the ModMii Installer from the links below
- More information on installing and using ModMii can be found in the Usage page
- [h=1]6.2.6 Changelog:[/h]
- Fixed bugs introduced in 6.2.5 where Abstinence Wizard did not download an exploit and Casper.
- Fixed bug where BC wasn't being installed to emunands when using ModMii Classic.
- Abstinence Wizard now queues WiiFlow for download if selected.
- Updated MD5 for nswitch.
- Other minor changes.
- SysCheck download updated to v2.1.0.b19 (detects latest HBC).
- Fixed recently introduced WiiFlow Download Bug.
- Minor changes to ModMiiSkin.exe launcher by person66.
- ModMii now instructs users to install Bootmii as IOS because v1.2 of the HackMii installer no longer automatically\silently installs it at startup.
- ModMii's d2x cIOS beta selector will omit WiiU\vWii cIOSs going forward.
- ModMii now grabs v1.2 of the HackMii Installer and the LULZ 236 Mod of Priiloader.
- Bugfix for WiiFlow download.
- What was supposed to be my final ModMii update didn't even last a full day. As such, I dub this ModMii update version "Final For Now".
- Added IOS62 to Active IOS downloads.
- Updated ModMii's Shop Channel download to v21.
- Added support for new neek2o revs with separate di modules for SD\USB (i.e. dimodule-usb.elf and dimodule-sd.elf)
- Postloader forwarder updated from v3 to v4
- MyMenuify Mod updated from v1.4 to v1.5
- Replaced\mirrored nusad google code download links with dropbox links.
- Updated WiiFlow download to grab the most recent version hosted here: http://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/downloads/list
- Replaced Joyflow with WiiFlow because WiiFlow can now run via an emulated NAND and JoyFlow is no longer being developed. Also replaced JoyFlow forwarder with WiiFlow v14b forwarder.
- Added instructions for users to manually save DML (or Dios Mios) WADs to temp\DML so ModMii can find them. Also disabled ModMii's ability to automatically download versions hosted online because the DML devs keep changing how\where there files are saved and I do not want to mirror their downloads elsewhere.
- This update is most likely going to be the last ModMii update. There'll probably only ever be another update if there's a bug, another nintendo update, a bug-free alternative for MMM with wiimote+ support, or if an old friend asks me for a favour. This project has been a lot of fun for me; I've learned a lot and made a lot of friends along the way that will last a lifetime. I want to thank everyone for their support during this crazy adventure, I will truly cherish every minute of it. And while I won't be actively working on ModMii anymore, I don't plan on disappearing so I'll still be around to answer questions. Also, you'll hopefully hear more from me when I eventually create my "XFlak" webpage for my other small projects that I've been working on, so keep your eyes peeled for that. And if you're an old friend reading this, even if it's 10 years from now, you should still be able to reach me via my [email protected] email address. Thanks everyone, it's been real.