If you have any problem with Ethernet on Zero, please update CFE.
If your set is working properly, PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE IT.
This Bootloader(CFE) should be used for Zero only. Otherwise it will crash the box.
** Brief explanation of Zero's bootloader update **
1. Unzip the vuplus_zero_cfev1.04.zip to USB stick.(There should be /vuplus/zero/cfe_cfe_auto.bin)
2. Insert USB stick into the USB port of Zero and turn the power on.
3. It takes just a few seconds to update.
4. If front LED of Zero displays blinking, remove the USB stick and restart the box.
5. If the update of the Zero CFE has completed successfully, the LED will blink four times on reboot.
Click this Link to Download File: