hi all, i got a faulty dell latitude, i plug the power supply into the wall and the light on it comes up green, now when i put it into the laptop that light goes out. the laptop wont power on at all. i've tried with no PS, PS and no battery , PS and battery but still nothing,
It's my understanding that something may have caused a short on the board around the power jack. anybody know how to resolve this? i understand that it will prob require some soldering which is not a problem, just chuck me some ideas possibly with images if you can so i can give it a shot.
Thanks in advance guys