wii fit plus

savagebasher

Inactive User
Reaction score
i downloaded a scrubbed ver of wii fit plus put it on hd when i try load ijust get a black screen my wii is on 3.2 with starfall do i have to update firmware if so to what thanks

im on 3.2 also mate im downloading this the now ill see if i can get working and post what i done.last couple of games for me to get work on usb i had to use cios 223 with 002 fix to anti

thanks m8 i downloaded the full iso but still not working as when i put on hd it scrubs it to the same size as the other iso

just put it to disc and this is what i get now

Error #001
unauthorized device has been detected

thanks m8 i downloaded the full iso but still not working as when i put on hd it scrubs it to the same size as the other iso

i had the same problem ...
i got usb gx loader and works fine with 3.2e softmod

Have you tried installing CIOS Rev 14 & using Neogamma Rev 7 & all should be good

Have you tried installing CIOS Rev 14 & using Neogamma Rev 7 & all should be good
That is what am using, it has played every game I have tried, with other loaders i was getting Error #001 and Error #002.

the iso's are damaged and wont repair properly you will have to wait for a new version to be uploaded

Wiiflow shows black screen but if i go through neogamma 4 and choose to load from USB the game plays perfectly.

Wiiflow shows black screen but if i go through neogamma 4 and choose to load from USB the game plays perfectly.

I found black screen is caused by using a dodgy theme, try another.

Oh I'll have to get this game now see what gives b4 gobbing off pmsl

right eventually got round to trying this i use usb loader gx i keep getting black screen no matter what settings i try have you got ntsc version or pal i could only find ntsc and i just cant get to work.im going to try burning to disc tomorow but need to go into asda after work to pick some discs up.oh and i have cios rev 14 installed also

im goin to keep trying with usb loader gx as i prefer it to wiiflow peoplehave confirmed it works on gbatemp so when i get home from work im goin to have a play about with it ill post back how i got it to work when i manage

hey guys ive got a hardmodded wii, so i cant play non pal games, can anyone help me with this wiiflow? i have the homebrew channel installed if thats any use?

Back