Thread: Cycling to lose weight

     
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11
    Console Moderator + spud1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    7,546
    DW Cash
    4,259

    Re: Cycling to lose weight

    lose a few pounds

    enjoy the burn

  2. #12
    Console Moderator + spud1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    7,546
    DW Cash
    4,259

    Re: Cycling to lose weight

    respect ya bike guys and the miles go smoother
    Last edited by spud1966; 11th February 2017 at 04:20.

  3. #13
    VIP Member Oily's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,107
    DW Cash
    363

    Re: Cycling to lose weight

    Quote Originally Posted by spud1966 View Post
    respect ya bike guys and the miles go smoother
    It doesn't get any easier spud,you just go faster

  4. #14

    Re: Cycling to lose weight

    Got up this morning to go out on the road bike at sunrise and it started to rain. Normally I'd brave it till I went to put some crap in the bins and skated there on one foot. It's that cold it's instant ice.

    Bikes in the house, brew in hand, those road marking are unforgiving when their iced up

  5. #15
    VIP Member Oily's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,107
    DW Cash
    363

    Re: Cycling to lose weight

    Quote Originally Posted by silverdale View Post
    Got up this morning to go out on the road bike at sunrise and it started to rain. Normally I'd brave it till I went to put some crap in the bins and skated there on one foot. It's that cold it's instant ice.

    Bikes in the house, brew in hand, those road marking are unforgiving when their iced up
    Far to eager silverdale

  6. #16

    Re: Cycling to lose weight

    I looked at my garmin I haven't been since 21st December,I dont think so

  7. #17
    VIP Member Oily's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,107
    DW Cash
    363

    Re: Cycling to lose weight

    Quote Originally Posted by silverdale View Post
    I looked at my garmin I haven't been since 21st December,I dont think so
    I'm the same although I've been on the turbo trainer for a few sessions

  8. #18

    Re: Cycling to lose weight

    I use to have one but there's no room at mine were I can leave it set up so I got rid.
    This is the worse part about cycling, once you leave it for a while those first few weeks back in the saddle are non-enjoyable, in fact there horrid and painful.

  9. #19
    VIP Member Oily's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,107
    DW Cash
    363

    Re: Cycling to lose weight

    Quote Originally Posted by silverdale View Post
    I use to have one but there's no room at mine were I can leave it set up so I got rid.
    This is the worse part about cycling, once you leave it for a while those first few weeks back in the saddle are non-enjoyable, in fact there horrid and painful.
    Its amazing how fast you lose it,you dont go cycling for a few weeks and you know about big time

  10. #20

    Re: Cycling to lose weight


    i keep threatening to go

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. For Those Trying To Lose Weight
    By joe516 in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21st June 2014, 14:29
  2. Lose weight by showering...
    By Him Her in forum Fun & Laughter Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29th April 2013, 10:01
  3. want to lose weight
    By manutd4life in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 21st July 2009, 00:01
  4. Sleep to lose weight
    By aftermath in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 5th June 2007, 21:24

User Tag List

Bookmarks