women scorned are murder

sullly

Inactive User
Reaction score
LATEST UPDATE ON PAGE 4

split with long term partner 4 months ago ,left the local pub with a woman last night ,

was spotted by a friend of the ex partner ,

now all day i've had abusive texts , i mean really nasty shit sent to me all from the exwoman ,

unbelievable , threatened to murder me , my new tart , she has totally lost the plot

Last edited:
split with long term partner 4 months ago ,left the local pub with a woman last night ,

was spotted by a friend of the ex partner ,

now all day i've had abusive texts , i mean really nasty shit sent to me all from the exwoman ,

unbelievable , threatened to murder me , my new tart , she has totally lost the plot

Report all threats to life to the bobbies mate, they take a threat to murder very seriously, and it may get the loon off your case.

Muskrat

saved them all m8 , the best is the ex works next to my sister ,

oh joy , never cheated once in 13 year , now i'm a dirty low life ,

she has went mental

to be honest seriously expecting the car to get it first ,
i'm off for the next week , we'll see what happens , :Chainsaw::Chainsaw: bitch fae hell

Thats a woman for you tho mate they dont want you but as soon as you find someone else they do this shit.Makes you wonder what goes through there head's some times lol.

told me wants compensation for 13 year of hell , fuckin joke

major brain damage m8 ,

:nopity::nopity::nopity:

Tell her the compensation is that she is now free to persue her life as she sees fit :roflmao:

bitch left me with about 6k of credit card debt she run up in my name ,

best bit is the woman i left with last night was a stunner ,

happy days :nerner:

Sounds about right mate, I feel for you

cheers m8 ,

only when this shit happens that you realize who your real friends are , lost touch with a few peeps for years , lot of catching up to do ,

sister and her man have been good , support makes a big difference ,

makes it worse the crazy bitch works with my sis , nothin to do with her , just dont want her gettin any grief over it ,

cheers m8 ,

only when this shit happens that you realize who your real friends are , lost touch with a few peeps for years , lot of catching up to do ,

sister and her man have been good , support makes a big difference ,

makes it worse the crazy bitch works with my sis , nothin to do with her , just dont want her gettin any grief over it ,

Have a word with your sis mate and tell her if there's any bother at work, to report the loon, don't let her get started mate, nip it in the bud and let her see you mean business.

Have a word with your sis mate and tell her if there's any bother at work, to report the loon, don't let her get started mate, nip it in the bud and let her see you mean business.

my phone is still goin m8 ,

she's a psychie nurse ,

thats the nite nite arsehole texts stated again ,

mad bitch , sleepin with the light on tonight

my phone is still goin m8 ,

she's a psychie nurse ,

thats the nite nite arsehole texts stated again ,

mad bitch , sleepin with the light on tonight

She's a nurse, fook that, get this nipped in the bud mate and get her reported, they will not take kindly to a nurse threatening murder, especially in the field she works in, it goes against all nursing principles.

Just a tip, get another cheap mobile and sim and only give the number to the people that matter, that way you can turn the old mobile/house phone off and still be sure you can be reached in an emergency.

Best of luck mate but get it nipped sharpish, warn her politely you will report her if this doesn't stop and if you get a load of abuse/threats back get the bobbies/her gaffers involved, sounds more like she needs time on the other side of the desk (in the ward as a patient)

Muskrat

Last edited:
She's a nurse, fook that, get this nipped in the bud mate and get her reported, they will not take kindly to a nurse threatening murder, especially in the field she works in, it goes against all nursing principles.

Just a tip, get another cheap mobile and sim and only give the number to the people that matter, that way you can turn the mobile/house phone off and still be sure you can be reached in an emergency.

Best of luck mate but get it nipped sharpish, warn her politely you will report her if this doesn't stop and if you get a load of abuse/threats back get the bobbies/her gaffers involved, sounds more like she needs time on the other side of the desk (in the ward as a patient)

Muskrat

cheers m8 ,
already done , she's been told it either stops or i'll put a stop too it ,
no look good on her next disclosure if it shows up an injunction ,

cheers m8 ,
already done , she's been told it either stops or i'll put a stop too it ,
no look good on her next disclosure if it shows up an injunction ,

Injunction nowt mate, imagine how a threat to kill would show up, she would never work as a nurse again.

Back