Pace Error Codes Code 11 and 16

c9679

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know what the following errors mean on the Pace Di4000T please?

It displays Error 11 and then Error 16 on the display??? Any help would be appreciated

Thank you :)

Hello,

Does anyone know what the following errors mean on the Pace Di4000T please?

It displays Error 11 and then Error 16 on the display??? Any help would be appreciated

Thank you :)
err 11 unable to tune to last frequency
err 16 unable to hard coded pre-set frequency

basicly check the default frequency on the box and also check the netid

or that your cable feed is live

Thanks folks, I dont think the netid is set correctly so just need to figure out how to set the netid using a Nokia cable :)

no mate you will need a serial cable or a funcard with a programmer to set the net id

Thanks folks, I dont think the netid is set correctly so just need to figure out how to set the netid using a Nokia cable :)

its better useing a funcard m8, "some 4000 boxs dont respond to the scart to serial adaptor"-------------have'nt heard of a nokia cable being used on a box for years

or you could always jtag it {time consumeing}-- but you need another nvram dump from a 4000 in your area

funcards the easiest and quickest m8.

Having a bit of a problem with the fun card...

I have programmed it like in the instructions, however when I pull the battery or no matter how I try to reset the box I dont get the net id as 09999, its set to 65535 instead... When I insert the fun card, nothing happens, have tried rewritting the fun card quite a few times. lol, I thought setting the net it would be the easy bit lol

Having a bit of a problem with the fun card...

I have programmed it like in the instructions, however when I pull the battery or no matter how I try to reset the box I dont get the net id as 09999, its set to 65535 instead... When I insert the fun card, nothing happens, have tried rewritting the fun card quite a few times. lol, I thought setting the net it would be the easy bit lol

your programer hasn't written the internal eeprom properly m8, its blank {65535=ffff}

program the card, then rewrite the internal eep only

Trying that still the same mate...

Im using inteep progger.exe and exteep progger.exe to create the files, I dont know if these are the latest ones... I know box details are correct cos Jtag is still attached to the box, resetting the box pin & battery still gives a net id of 56930??? Pace Di4000T

Lol, when I say jtag is still attached to the box I mean its still soldered on its not connected to the PC :) I dont know if this makes a difference but when I enter the IRD into exteep progger.exe I dont know if it needs to be the right way round or reversed because I remember sometimes I had these reversed to work???

Last edited:
lol, I know mate :) im trying to make a net setting fun...

I mentioned the jtag because that was connected to read the correct ird and BK

Trying that still the same mate...

Im using inteep progger.exe and exteep progger.exe to create the files, I dont know if these are the latest ones... I know box details are correct cos Jtag is still attached to the box, resetting the box pin & battery still gives a net id of 56930??? Pace Di4000T

have you got "netid v2.17" m8, this should sort it , {but rewrite the int eep}

have you got "netid v2.17" m8, this should sort it , {but rewrite the int eep}

lol, no mate its "netid_fun_v1.5.hex" I think the files may be the problem because ive rewritten quite a few times on 5 diff fun cards...

Thanks mate your a genius, its all working now :) all I had to do was electrecute myself :)

Seriously mate its working, if anyone else has the same problem I recommend touching the power circuit towards the right of the box :)

Back