er16 - er12 - er11 error

kd999

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i got a telewest di4000 box.. im in ex c&w area.. when i put box on... it says Pace.. Nlt ... then er16 then er12 then er11 .. would any1 know the prob.. ? ive set frequency but it wnt lemme set netid thru funcard way cuz wen it reboots it goes back to er 16.......

the problem is it wont work
u need a ntl in a c/w area

but i have another t/w box tht works perfectly??

but i have another t/w box tht works perfectly??
prob a t/w box with ntl software
to do this u need to change a chip
then force update

there is more than one version of the 4000t - and by good luck rather than good judgement, it sounds like you have one (of the few) that will work in exC&W. In general, a 4000t won't work in exC&W - you were lucky once, but unlucky twice :)

Last edited:
Hi i got a telewest di4000 box.. im in ex c&w area.. when i put box on... it says Pace.. Nlt ... then er16 then er12 then er11 .. would any1 know the prob.. ? ive set frequency but it wnt lemme set netid thru funcard way cuz wen it reboots it goes back to er 16.......

check for a small circutboard to the right of the cardreader inside the box m8

{or if its a reva2 mainboard, then youve got no chance of converting it to excw unless you program the st/micro and sam/tosh

your working 4000t is most proberbly the earlier reva1 mainboard {running with the tw bootloader with excw software on the samtosh}

its a reva1 what shall i do..? to get it towork?

its a reva1 what shall i do..? to get it towork?

you might get away with just programing the sam/tosh chip m8, {but overall your better programing the stmicro aswell, "so it boots with the excw loader"

if you haven't got the programer or skill to do these chips {then it would be easier and a lot cheaper to get another box that works in your area m8}

Back