This is what i did to get all versions in one DVD:
1) I downloaded any version from above.
2) Used Daemon Tools to mount it (winiso would not recognise the UDF format).
3) Copied all the contents to a folder on the desktop.
4) Deleted the ei.cfg file ffrom the /source/ folder.
5) Download and place this file in the c:\windows\system32 folder Deposit Files
6) open CMD and type this in:
oscdimg.exe –bC:\expandedSetup\boot\etfsboot.com –u2 –h -m -lWIN_EN_DVD C:\expandedSetup\ C:\Win7.iso
Where expandedSetup = folder containing win7 files and is located at c:\ drive root.
(note: it’s a small L, not 1) specify volume label, which can be changed, so do the output ISO file. Also remember that if the path contains space, use quotation mark (“) to enclose the full path. Win7.iso is the name of the iso you are creating and will be stored on c:\ root.
7) Use nero to burn it.
8) install - you will be given option of all versions.
9) Used napalum (search google) to activate :p
- if you have purchased your own serial, use that.