Atlantic Bird 3 5deg W

S

silverdale

can someone tell me if i need any 'special cards or cams to watch the channels below on atlantic bird 3 at 5'W

12.711 - H - 30,000 - 2/3

the channels are phillipine channels (tagalog)

pinoy central tv
tfc europe
tfc middle east

lyngsat says they are free to air but wotsat says they are encrypted in Ir2 and Ng1

Im getting a tM1500ci with the latest darkman patch would the patch open it for me?

Also, when i try to download the patch and the channel updater and save them to a folder on the pc, when i try to read or run the .exe files a message comes up saying unable to read the files.TPS how do i get these to run and work?

can some one please post some help or send me a PM.

Thanks in advance

wierd, im sure i replied to this the other day??

lyngsat has now been updated to show them as IR2 and they are not available with the darkman patch, even the new one released tonight

when the file is on your PC its written in a way that only the reciever can understand, itd be like trying to watch an mp3 on a betamax vcr, to edit the channels you need the correct software, click technomate software in my siggy below

digidude said:
wierd, im sure i replied to this the other day??

lyngsat has now been updated to show them as IR2 and they are not available with the darkman patch, even the new one released tonight

when the file is on your PC its written in a way that only the reciever can understand, itd be like trying to watch an mp3 on a betamax vcr, to edit the channels you need the correct software, click technomate software in my siggy below

You replied to my thread 2 weeks back .. same sat..

i didnt think there was anything worth watching on this sat.. as its all cuban etc..

Back