Best image for mgcamd

cedarwood

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

got a dm800 clone with 2.01. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best image, when using mgcamd.

I've currently got the dreamboxUK image installed, and am using mgcamd 1.38. Problem is that I seem to get constant freezing.
I also have to keep restarting mgcamd, especially when I restart the box from standby. I also get 'cannot parse this emu' message
now and again, even though I'm getting connection OK.

Never seemed to be a problem with cccam, so was wondering if it's the image I am using. Network connectivity is fine,
so I don't think it's my network

Any help would be appreciated

It's most probably due to the settings in the config file mg_cfg, these the settings from my mg_cfg when I used to OpenPli on a dm800se:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the reply.. settings were almost the same as I currently had. I'm tempted to update to SSL 84b (I'm currently on 82) and get the latest image version and see if that helps. If I get no joy, I'll try another image

i currently use mgcamd 1.38 with dbuk 2.1.2 on my clone 800se ssl 84b with no problems at all so could be worth a try :)

Hi jamesboyjim, I am getting a lot of setback with insert of a Mgcamd c -line in my Dm800SE/SR4 clone.Using enigma2 image Openembedded Rel2
by yassinov(of optiflasher Dvb module)

Last 24 months have been using cccam 2.2.1-for cs server, end of february they decided for stability reason to emigrate to Mgcamd/newcamd.list.

Using File Zilla, I have tried to insert same, BUT ecm info does to manifest itself in Mgcamd.
Can you PLEASE recommend me a thread or tuto where I can gather some info to see what I doing wrongly to get negative result.

Thanks a lot for your assistance.
Best Wishes.

i currently use mgcamd 1.38 with dbuk 2.1.2 on my clone 800se ssl 84b with no problems at all so could be worth a try :)

Hi jamesboyjim, I am getting a lot of setback with insert of a Mgcamd c -line in my Dm800SE/SR4 clone.Using enigma2 image Openembedded Rel2
by yassinov(of optiflasher Dvb module)

Last 24 months have been using cccam 2.2.1-for cs server, end of february they decided for stability reason to emigrate to Mgcamd/newcamd.list.

Using File Zilla, I have tried to insert same, BUT ecm info does to manifest itself in Mgcamd.
Can you PLEASE recommend me a thread or tuto where I can gather some info to see what I doing wrongly to get negative result.

Thanks a lot for your assistance.
Best Wishes.

I found this..maybe it may be of help to you

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/258027/

SETTING UP NEWCS + MGCAMD - Dreambox Tutorials and Dreambox Guides

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/283608/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back