Thread: [DOWNLOAD] Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console UPCMCv7.8.1.1_R17

     
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. #11
    Just Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1
    DW Cash
    25

    Re: [DOWNLOAD] Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console UPCMCv7.8.1.1_R17

    I have the following issue when connecting to the PBX console: UB2000B: The maintenance console software cannot connect to the pbx because of the software that van maintain the KX-NCP500/1000 version is not installed to this pc...

  2. #12
    Admin Mick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1999
    Location
    London
    Posts
    31,172
    DW Cash
    5,805

    Re: [DOWNLOAD] Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console UPCMCv7.8.1.1_R17

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertf View Post
    I have the following issue when connecting to the PBX console: UB2000B: The maintenance console software cannot connect to the pbx because of the software that van maintain the KX-NCP500/1000 version is not installed to this pc...
    The software works 100% with the NCP500 as I have it installed and working on my office panasonic system.

    Looking at your account you do not have privileges to download on DW yet, so you must be using some other software and not this version.

    Regards
    Mick

  3. #13
    Console Moderator + spud1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    7,350
    DW Cash
    4,068

    Re: [DOWNLOAD] Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console UPCMCv7.8.1.1_R17

    read the rules m8

    5 Posts before being able to download

    https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/foru...ore-being.html

  4. #14

    Re: [DOWNLOAD] Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console UPCMCv7.8.1.1_R17

    I love this program .... does all the systems

    Thank you!


    goodbye
    Last edited by Mick; 14th May 2016 at 11:03.

  5. #15

    Re: [DOWNLOAD] Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console UPCMCv7.8.1.1_R17

    Is it possible to register license keys for ns1000 using this tool? I'm new on this. I was looking for a way other than web based maintenance console on the hardware.

  6. #16
    Just Registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1
    DW Cash
    25

    Re: [DOWNLOAD] Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console UPCMCv7.8.1.1_R17

    hello
    anyone knows if the development of this software has been stopped?
    also, I use it from my laptop which supports touch screen but when I click a dropdown menu, whole program stucks and I have to close it with task manager. The only way to get around with it is to disable touch screen driver, and trust me, it took me days to figure out the problem. (and yes I tried reinstalling-updating drivers with no success)

  7. #17
    Admin Mick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1999
    Location
    London
    Posts
    31,172
    DW Cash
    5,805

    Re: [DOWNLOAD] Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console UPCMCv7.8.1.1_R17

    Quote Originally Posted by getpaidsz View Post
    Is it possible to register license keys for ns1000 using this tool? I'm new on this. I was looking for a way other than web based maintenance console on the hardware.
    yes you can use this software to install the licences (are you talking about IP phones)?

    Quote Originally Posted by xxmarkosxx View Post
    hello
    anyone knows if the development of this software has been stopped?
    also, I use it from my laptop which supports touch screen but when I click a dropdown menu, whole program stucks and I have to close it with task manager. The only way to get around with it is to disable touch screen driver, and trust me, it took me days to figure out the problem. (and yes I tried reinstalling-updating drivers with no success)
    This is still the latest version

    Mick

  8. #18

    Re: [DOWNLOAD] Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console UPCMCv7.8.1.1_R17

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    yes you can use this software to install the licences (are you talking about IP phones)?

    Mick
    Thank you Mick. I'm talking about any kind of licences which could be activated on ns1000. I mean I want to know if I could check my license without having the hardware connected. or the software is only an interface which connects the user to the hardware for activation?

  9. #19
    Just Registered
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3
    DW Cash
    26

    Re: [DOWNLOAD] Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console UPCMCv7.8.1.1_R17

    I'm guessing that this is the correct software for access to programming for a KX-TDA 15, does it also have the ability to download and update the software revision version of the PABX? I don't know yet what version is in the switch, It's come to me as a used system, and I'm about to put it in to replace an older KXTD 816, as the user needs CLI off an analog line, which the 816 can't do.

  10. #20
    Just Registered
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3
    DW Cash
    26

    Re: [DOWNLOAD] Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console UPCMCv7.8.1.1_R17


    OK, I'm guessing again, I had 3 messages this morning about updates in this thread, but when I logged in they seem to have gone AWOL. I am presuming that they were troll postings, based on the extract that I got in E-mail, and have been removed by the moderators.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. PBX Abbreviations for Telecoms System
    By Mick in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 30th December 2016, 16:57
  2. anyone know about pbx and ip phones
    By Mick in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 6th August 2016, 20:21
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 31st May 2012, 19:07
  4. Eurovox MAX V New 'Unified' Loading Software
    By ensoniq in forum General Cable Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th September 2007, 22:04

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks