9th October 2010, 18:57 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- SSH firstname.lastname@example.org
- DW Cash
Panasonic Television Service Menu
Use this to tweak your picture better than the standard picture menu options. For example I reduced the sub brightness on my 37G10 lcd to eliminate the milky black effect. you can also darken of lighten the backlight and plenty more besides. Follow the onscreen guide for controls if you have finished then simply turn your set to standby and switch on again.
AS ALWAYS NEITHER I OR DIGITALWORLDZ TAKE AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT YOU DO IN SERVICE MENUS
BE CAREFULL AND DONT PLAY WITH OPTIONS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND YOU COULD END UP WITH A UNRECOVERABLE PROBLEM AND REQUIRE A SERVICE CENTRE TO REFLASH THE UNIT (not good)
HOW TO DO IT
- Press and release the "F" key on the television itself and the volume bar will display.
- Quickly press and hold the down "\/" chevron on the television.
- Whilst holding the "\/" input "0000" with the remote control
- Service menu will appear on screen. Release the "\/" chevron
Last edited by hawkish; 9th October 2010 at 19:06.
By hawkish in forum Audio Visual Secret MenusReplies: 9Last Post: 27th December 2011, 18:47
By hawkish in forum Audio Visual Secret MenusReplies: 0Last Post: 9th October 2010, 20:27
By maca in forum TV & Movie TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 2nd September 2010, 00:23
By Sencore in forum General Cable DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 5th June 2007, 17:40
By astronomer in forum DBOX DBOX2 ReceiversReplies: 12Last Post: 16th December 2005, 21:36