iPhone itunes music-new to iphone

mastic

Inactive User
Reaction score
Finally got my iphone jailbreaked and got myself a few apps up and running. Now on to music, when i import an album over to my phone it comes up as in a list and not in the funky style where you can flick through the album covers like in the itunes demo. I clicked on device>music>clicked on my album of choice black eyed peas and ticked the box. Sync and it comes on to my phone but in a list format. Is there a way i can do this as with free apps and games etc.

going to download a few albums as the ones i have dont have the covers wont come up. Tried copytrans and tthat would not find a UB40 album cover i tried. Will let you know how i get on.

Had a play about with that but seems worse than itunes lol,any other way

i thought like you at 1st mate regarding itunes , but believe me its easy, just put the music you want your library and sync , the problem you have is you have to make sure you have the album art and that there tagged correctly

when u upload an album to itunes ( i normally just do one at a time). once its there. highlight all the songs u just added and right
click the mouse and select get info. now under album name u would put who it is and u should be alright when it syncs.
itunes will change all the songs u have highlighted to the one album itself. i put on my iphone yesterday the top 40 singles and
there all different artists so i highlighted them all and put the album name as uk top 40 singles and now on my iphone once i sync'd it, there now in one folder. ive rushed this as im in work so if ive confussed u anywhere just say and ill try help ya better.

when u upload an album to itunes ( i normally just do one at a time). once its there. highlight all the songs u just added and right
click the mouse and select get info. now under album name u would put who it is and u should be alright when it syncs.
itunes will change all the songs u have highlighted to the one album itself. i put on my iphone yesterday the top 40 singles and
there all different artists so i highlighted them all and put the album name as uk top 40 singles and now on my iphone once i sync'd it, there now in one folder. ive rushed this as im in work so if ive confussed u anywhere just say and ill try help ya better.

Cheers worked a treat, just got to figure out how to get some album pics downloaded and onto the iphone albums.

works the same way as naming the album only once u have the album cover on your desk top. u do the same and highlight the songs and again in get info where u named the
album. theres a little box saying artwork well u just click it or double click it and u would select the album cover on your desktop. where to get the album covers im not sure m8. sometimes there with albums and sometimes there not but im sure theres cd covers on this site or it would be a matter off just googling m8

Superb i found a store with the abums and saved the album cover to my computer, and did the double click to add the image and it worked a treat. Thank you

Just bought a new ipod 6 gen but my old ipod touch 3rd gen wont sync to my old ipod as of the new iTunes 12.4 so ive lost all my music. No problem I thought just start again but when I try to make my own album of favourites as was shown in the above posts it does not seen to work with this version on 6th gen. Any idea how to make your own album on new version. You cant even use the cover flow where u turn it on its side and the albums carousel.

Back